The Only Love I Know

Just by the synopsis this looks like it's going be a fucking mess, so guess i'll have to follow.

Dex-chan lover
So far so good. The premise is just different enough for a tinge of refreshing, the girl is quiet but not a doormat, it's all pretty well handled so far. And there's a scumbucket to hate, what's not to like?

Wait a sec is he the same ML who rescued lee hari from the guy and now he is talking dirty about hari 🤔🤔🤔

Thank you for translating!

I want Hari to get away from all three psychopaths

Yeonju - allowed her bf to be inappropriate towards Hari because of her selfish feelings
- made Hari's claim about her bf's wrongdoing completely about a drunken mistake and then used her possible su*cide to control Hari's reaction to the situation
- lied to Hari and told her Yuha was interested in her just to clean up the situation between Hari and her bf
- is still pretending her bfs malice is nonexistent

Yuha - approached Hari under false pretenses and tried to sway her feelings by pretending he liked her
- is trying to clean up his messy situation by ruining Hari's four year long reputation
- threatening Hari in the creepiest way just because he got caught

I'm just glad Hari is aware more or less of all of that even if she can't bare to hold Yeonju accountable just yet

I LIKE IT! GIMME THE ANGST, THE DRAMA, CONFLICT!! HATE EACH OTHER!! WHOOP HIS ASS!!

I looked ahead in the raws....NEIGHBOR GUY I HAVE HIGH HOPES FOR YOU pls be someone worthy of Hari's love (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ please

Did anyone else get a sense of a kind of twisted jealousy from Yeonju towards Hari? Like from before the situation? Like she praised Hari too much and in an unhealthy way? Did she pursue Jinho because she noticed Hari was getting close to him? I thought it was an odd coincidence for her to choose a guy she didn't know from Hari's major who she wasn't close with at all? The way she's being right now like she doesn't gaf about Hari's comfort or happiness is really fxcked up. Goes beyond selfishness, like jealousy/resentment? Or was she always such a princess that she's this way with everyone? Doesn't seem like she minds using Yuha either.

I looked ahead in the raws....NEIGHBOR GUY I HAVE HIGH HOPES FOR YOU pls be someone worthy of Hari's love (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ please
Ah, I really thought they were building Yuha as her endgame lol

I looked ahead in the raws and its just full of misunderstanding after misunderstanding. To the point that this should be called "The Only Misunderstanding I Know"

@Ceereus
Yahu is no doubt the end game from what I am reading
In a couple of chapters he does fall in love with her during their fake dating. he even risked his life to save her life. But do to a misunderstanding on her part she distances herself from him.

Dex-chan lover
Starting off more like a horror thriller than a romance through 7 chapters. Don't really like any of the characters but there's enough suspense to stay tuned.

Users who are viewing this thread