The Only Love I Know

Why is that girl only thinks of herself making all the efforts of the people caring for her go to waste? Hari's brother please save our FL and take her far away from there because she deserves better people. Fl's brother understands the situation well and cares for his sister so it'll hurt him to see his sister like that

how is everyone trash except hari, like every single character is total trash

i would be grateful if she started a brand new life with brand new people

Fed-Kun's army
You know Hari deserves everything better. Better friends who are not selfish fuck who only think about themself,better boyfriends who are not siscons and actually know the elephant in the room,just everything better:). Let her move into a different state,different place with a different name. So all thoes toxic people would not be even an air near her:) .Yes thats what she needs.

Such a sick psychological sh*t a really good one at that

Thanks for all the hardwork, excited for the next chapters

Fed-Kun's army
I am not into incest but if the main lead is that blonde mf than I rather it will be the brother.

It annoys me just thinking about how she had the gut to apologise and not even mean it. Hari sacrificed so much because they were friends just to be taken advantage of. Hari deserves better.
Thank you for translating <3

Everyone except for Hari and her brother is weird as hell. None of them have normal reactions.

Users who are viewing this thread