The Only Love I Know

@Ceereus @firelordzuzu you know
the childhood friend/neighbor is not a good guy either. He sees Hari as a rebound to his ex which is also not healthy.

@MoonStoneX yesss those misunderstandings! I'm so frustrated about it but I can't stop reading just so I could see them fixing it up.😭

Hari you don't need a man! You can be a strong independent woman 🤧🥺

@Xirre

🙃

thanks for telling me :( how disappointing.

mr.neighbor guy is cancelled 😷😷

hell fuckin yeah to STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN HOURS all day every day 😤

@MoonStoneX
To the point that this should be called "The Only Misunderstanding I Know"
😂😂What Yuha has done up to now is more than enough reason for Hari to stay away from him. Those creepy, smile-touch threats are almost as awful as Jiho.

@Xirre All the characters outside Hari are the worst human beings. I'm kind of excited because I've never read something quite like this. Brother seems good.

damn i thought this is one of long awaited crush story and a fluffy one. but everyone around hari is mentally sick ;-; it's getting darker and darker but i can't seem to stop reading, send help 😶

????????? WHY THE HECK DID SHE PRETEND TO "DATE" HIM RIGHT AFTER SHE WOKE UP AND WENT LIKE "why did I become friends w someone this selfish" MC I THOUGHT U WERE A COOL LOGICAL CHARACTER WHAT HAPPENEDDDDDD

Thank you for updating!! I'm curious where can you find the raws? I'm deeply interested in how the story is going to go from chapter 7

Hari please just leave your sunbae, friend and stepbrother over there. There are so many people in the world and you're bound to meet someone different each encounter. I wouldn't like a selfish best friend like you Yeonju

@Ceereus Oh you’re totally right Hahaha, I think what I like about it is that it’s kind of a slice of life and the MC is a little mature and it’s not like a dumb girl and the whole thing is just fluff; I think I also like their clothing like the way they are dressed it kind of reminds me of k dramas. I like how they are like adults and not teenagers; so that’s what I basically like about this manga :)

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah, now 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 is a Drama. A straight up fucking shit show that will somehow imperfectly untangle itself over a series of clusterf*cks and plot twists.

@Amba07
*Are the ones I think best fit what I think you mean

*1/24 romance
*A falling cohabitation
*Cheese in the trap
Daybreaking romance (only read a couple ch)
Dazzling bright
*Gatabutata
Give me a flower and I'll give you all of me
Goodbye in-law (they go back in time to HS)
*It's my first love
*My ex, my client
My male best friend
My universe
Nineteen, twenty-one
No longer a heroine
*One of a kind romance
*Restrain
Romance in the old bookstore
Stairway of time
The lady and her butler
The lady with a mask
The office blind date
The problem of my love affair
*Today living with you

It's alright, the twists are alright too. Nothing that really stood out to me tbh. If you are bored you could read this

@Day1 you are totaly right about this story needing a phycological tag. I feel like everyone has a mind problem in this dtory. It's not a bad story it can just trigger some people. I really like this story!!

i’m still a little put off at what made them do this charade in the first place but hari made me laugh in the last chapter 😂

Users who are viewing this thread