The Only Love I Know

Fed-Kun's army
Well, i would read this but...

raw spoilers:

Jinho keeps exiting after 60 chapters and ruining everyone's lives.

So this is a hard pass lol.

@dioss no way. They can’t get rid of him for
60 chapters that’s almost 45chapters from now! Wow so much pain he is causing. I don’t want read that. They revenge/consequences has to be extra juice. What else can you spoil?

Fed-Kun's army
@Fam101

Well a good tl:dr would be:

Just looking at the images (because i don't read korean) was frustrating enough to decide that i don't want to read it.
There's a lot of back and forth moments in Mcs relation and shit.
And there's some kind of love triangle with a new guy who seems to be FL's childhood friend but i'm not really sure tbh , so take it with a grain of salt lol

@Ceereus oooh so staying with the psychological/campus romance vibe:
- Shades and Shadows
- That Summer
- Inso's Law
- Just a Girl He Knows
- Seasons of Blossom
- All I Want is Who?
- Something About Us
- Love&Wish
- A Guide to Proper Dating
- Shadow Window Couple
- Koimonogatari (BL)
- Love or Hate (Yaoi)

@limoncello Thank you!! Koimonogatari is the absolute best and I'm glad I found a fellow fan. List full of stuff I haven't read or heard of ♡♡♡

oh my god.......... what kind of friend yeonju is..............
hari my sweetie, just.......... please dropped the bomb at yeonju and never see her pls dammit

The art is good and the story is interesting and the main female character is cool. I like it

I really want to smack that senior. Also her friend, Yeonju. Why's she sticking to him after all the problems?

I've read the raws. These are some spoiler I got till chapter 29

Hari (FL) threatened the senior with the CCTV recording + his messages. Hari gave Yeonju (the senior's girlfriend) the CCTV recording. They broke up. Later, Hari, Yeonju, Yuha and Hajin (Hari's brother) went to a trip.

That day was Hari's birthday. Yuha gave her a pair of earrings. Later at dawn, Hari found out that Yeonju left the room. Yeonju was going to commit suicide. She jump off from into the ocean and Hari tried to save her but the wave was too big and she drown with Yeonju. Before she lost consciousness, she saw Yuha was saving Yeonju. Of course she's heartbroken.

When she woke up, she decided to cut off ties with Yuha and Yeonju. That time Yuha was so frustrated. His actions towards Yeonju also changed. He said "were you always this kind of person?". He didn't answered Yeonju's calls and also changed his house passcode.

Yuha thought Hari changed because she found her first love. He was jealous when he saw them together.

when is he gonna realize his sister is extremely selfish and doesn't care about anything else??

@crespirit_19
Hari did the right thing cutting herself off from these toxic ass siblings. Like damn, have the decency to kill yourself in private. Spoiling the good mood by committing suicide on someone's birthday, who does that?

@magicaldandruff

Gosh...I really want to slap her friend. She's so selfish. Her stepbrother and bff already did many things for her but she kept wanting to be with the scumbag. After broke up, she reunited with him again. It's so frustrating. She only thinks for herself. Glad that not only FL but ML too cut off their relationship with her.

thank you for translating

bruh i cannot believe that friend ........BRUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHsaldjfalskdfjklsdf

Users who are viewing this thread