The Only Love I Know

😡Why is the main FL's friend so selfish and delusional? Until when will we see her being so gushed about over her toxic manipulative boyfriend? 🤮

Stopped reading because I heavily dislike stories that are driven by lack of communication. Though the author did a great job at displaying how SHITTY people can be and how it affects other people, but reading something where I fucking loathe any panels with 50% of the main cast is just too tiresome.

Thank you so much for translating, I loved following Lee Hari and Shin Yuha, and hope everything works out in the end for them <3

Why is the FL ALWAYS IN A ONE SIDED LOVE ... WHEN WILL THE FL HAVE SOMEONE WHO WILL LIKE HER BACK!!! My should just dump the trashy siblings cuz they kinda both only see what they want to see :mad:

Also thank you for the update :)

Checked up on the raws - looks like it wraps up at/around Chapter 72. BUCKLE UP YALL

Fed-Kun's army
Pls pls for the love of- don't let her be friends with that spoiled bitch again like pls. The last chapter was really a pain to read. Why does she needs to console that bitch like why. If she needs help get a fucking therapist.All the stuff she has put Hari theough like why? It gross me out to see them in the same picture. Like why did the dude even proposed the idea of going out together. Like dude were you even there through all the events?Stop fucking babying her! I shipped them in the previous chp but now I think Hari is best left single if thoes are her choice.

So I read up to chapter 72 raws (not sure if there's more) with my intermediate Korean skills. If you don't mind crazy characters, then keep reading. Honestly, I found the overall romance aspect super weak and the series overall disappointing.
Seriously, they've got everything: near-death experiences due to suicide attempts, multiple assaults on the female characters, a severe car accident, FL and ML flip-flopping who is one-sidedly in love with whom. A SUPER WEAK 2nd ML who is never really that romantically interested in the FL and is just there to make the ML jealous and realize his feelings.

Fed-Kun's army
Pls for the love- pls don't let that bitch be in any kind of relationship with Hari's brother. She is like the worst person ever. She is selfish. She only think of herself and doesn't even appreaciate it if others are trying to make her happy.
and to try to commit suicide on your friends birthday? How low can you go. Haven't you made her suffer enough?
pls pls PLEASE Let her see a therapist. She doesn't need a lover or a friend but a fucking therapist! Pls cut her ties with Hari. Let Hari make new friends like pls pls Hari has a good personality,thinks about others and is selfless which is the opposite of that bitch. Let her find some new friends.

I'm honestly this close to dropping this series. I feel like there is no progress between our leads and the psychotic best-friend is feeling so suicidal over a guy who never loved her....committing suicide on your friends' birthday when she is spending that special day of hers to cheer you up?

Users who are viewing this thread