The Other World's Books Depend on the Bean Counter - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Thanks for the translation! Love this perspective on a typical Isekai summoning, excited to see what the author is planning :D

Oki so. Either-

Their BONED bc they spent too much and the MC didn't get there in time to fix it, and everyone realizes just how much they boned themselves.

Or-

He did and that years budget for food is slightly secured but needs to be restricted to last until the girl can fix the physical damage.

Either way im excited

Gosh, I told myself to not mind about the saint girl, but when she explained corporate slaves as livestock, that triggered something inside me

Thank you for the translations!!

Edit: Oh, and Merry Christmas to everyone!

Thanks for the translation!!!!
I'm attached to this manga now, this miasma thing really catched my attention. :)

Ugh, Yua is such a spoiled child, she doesn't even have empathy for people.

@3r1N_Lyn SAME. When she used that analogy, I just couldn't believe what I was reading

ok this is getting interesting.

lol i wish the MC would create a 'flipchart presentation' for the king and/or nobles. you know, like "this is how much you earn" (a modest column), "this is how much you spend (skyscraper of a column), "so in conclusion, you're f***ed" :D

Thank you for the chapter,

Ugh I can agree with everyone about the saint girl, its very clear she doesn't value work. While, I do pity her a bit because she was summoned w/o her consent. But, the MC is more unfortunate, not only was he treated like shit but he got summoned w/o his consent as well.

It figures the saint girl/ saintess (imo Saintess roles shouldn't really be given to girls like her but plot so yeah) the saint girl doesn't have any value of work. Because she is still young , she hasn't really experienced how shitty is, its pretty obvious her upbringing was a bit sheltered. Like, the main thing she notices is how many handsome men are there in their world 😲 like ugh.

I can rant more but this will turn into a long essay.

Feel free to tag me then continue my rant HAHAHA

-eva4hidden

LET'S SEE HOW LONG THIS RANT THREAD WILL GO ON LOL

Thank you so much for this new chapter!

My heart skipped a bit when the saint called him a 'slave', depending on that world customs and culture, that could literally destroy his life 😰 Thankfully, it doesn't seem like it had any significant impact other than having the primer minister taking an interest in him being a workaholic 😆

@eva4hidden
Ikr, she is the definition of sheltered. I mean I don’t blame her I guess? But you can tell from the get go she’s the stereotypical kinda “saintess” from the previous chapter when she freaks out when the ML asks her to REALLY think about what she’s accepting to do.

Like it’s understandable to save people, but there would be a lot of very serious things you would have to take into account. like these people kidnapped you, you have no idea of their political or social values - they could be cannibalistic mofos for all you know with a weird ass hierarchy-, you don’t even know if these people are even lying to you, and the responsibilities before AND after you “saving” them aren’t even considered. Basically, you’d be shouldering a LOT of responsibility for people who forcibly kidnapped you for possibly the rest of your life T: sketchy as hek

Thank you for the chapter!!!
I agree with comments about the saint girl, below me. Already don't like her. But i wish this girl will aware with her situation

D-did she just call the guy an old man...? 💀 She seems rather naive. A lot of people don't have any choice but to become a "corporate slave" (myself included), because how else are we going to make a living?

Thank you for translating ♥️

G O D the Yua girl makes my blood flow in reverse. She's so sheltered and insensitive. This is really putting into perspective the more serious sides of the Isekai'd as Saintess Trope. People there might revere you if you're useful but will toss you aside like leftover ham when you aren't of any use anymore or have lost your purpose. Yua's going to have a shitty time learning her lesson of not being sanctimonious and easily trusting of other people. That's not even putting in the possible political shenanigans she's unaware of. Pretty sure she's being used as a pawn in court games.

Sis needs critical thinking skills, ASAP. And this is just conjecture, but Yua might be also deriving some sort of moral superiority in this? Think kinda along the lines of "I'm a Saintess with powers and I help the country with it and make everyone happy! But look at that corporate slave--isn't he just the worst? Telling me not to trust everyone who summoned me to save this country?" Pitifully naive. At least she's not as bad as the First Saintess from the Book Cafe.

I sincerely hope manifest that that fucking disgusting worthless naive doesn’t know how to appreciate work sheltered individual referred to as saintess is actually not the saintess like- plssss let our favourite corporate “slave” get his moment

Also correct me if I’m wrong but was there actually any other confirmation that she was the saintess other than the fact that the Prince declared she was?? Like did they even see wether she has any powers or just cause she’s a young cute girl-

The "Saint" is too foolish and Naive to be alive
and the fact she is after a man who dosen't like her and is probably planning to use her status for her own advantage just makes her despicable
THANK YOU FOR THE CHAPTER!

Users who are viewing this thread