The Otome Heroine's Fight for Survival - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Supporter
Didn't she out right murdered the former caretaker of the orphanage before she left on her journey?
"caretaker" in name, yes.

She did it cuz from "knowledge" she obtained. she knows after the "caretaker" die, new one who got replaced will be decent one.

Dex-chan lover
The one that looks like she is dying, is Carla. The one that is a transmigrated is Clara.
That's not confusing at all!
soul-eater-crazy-laugh.gif

Dex-chan lover
Feel free to correct me, but I can only recall her killing 4 people at this point. Clara in self-defence, the old guy in the slums, again in self-defence, the bandit, and the lady who tried to kidnap the princess. So two slum dwellers and two criminals, in other words justifiable kills on people who aren’t members of society.

Remember, you can’t judge her actions by modern values, if she followed them she’d be dead ten times over.
xPhOmms.png

The orphanage director was asleep when Alicia killed her.
edit: wrong noble orphan assassin girl with an 'A' name :V

Dex-chan lover
Another training arc, nice. I still don't get how this girl figures her age though. Is she talking physically? Cause I'm pretty sure it hasn't been years since the story started, though I might have lost track of how much time has passed.
She is the original heroin of the game this world is based on she simply acquired the memories of the reincarnater who tried to kill her when her blood touched the memory stone so she is in fact her physical age.

Dex-chan lover
She is the original heroin of the game this world is based on she simply acquired the memories of the reincarnater who tried to kill her when her blood touched the memory stone so she is in fact her physical age.
Did you forget that she's accelerating her aging process by gaining experience through the rpg system mechanics? I know who she is and that she didn't gain any of the reincarnator's age. However, I believe her physical age is different from her mental age. She is growing up quite fast in more ways than one.

Dex-chan lover
I love this arc. I also really like the interactions between Aria and Serjura. But as usual Aria's interpersonal relationship is always a bit heart-wrenching, even the positive ones.

Dex-chan lover
Did you forget that she's accelerating her aging process by gaining experience through the rpg system mechanics? I know who she is and that she didn't gain any of the reincarnator's age. However, I believe her physical age is different from her mental age. She is growing up quite fast in more ways than one.
iirc it isn't the otome game EXP mechanic rather kids who trains their magic from young age experience rapid physical growth, though do correct me if I'm wrong. But yes point is Aria and most of the young important characters look physically bigger or "older" than their actual age, especially if we compare them to regular kids.

Dex-chan lover
iirc it isn't the otome game EXP mechanic rather kids who trains their magic from young age experience rapid physical growth, though do correct me if I'm wrong. But yes point is Aria and most of the young important characters look physically bigger or "older" than their actual age, especially if we compare them to regular kids.
(Someone can correct me here too, if i'm mistaken). To add on to that faster physical growth/puberty is also related to how many magic crystals there are inside them. Since each crystal corresponds to an element, the more elements of magic you can use, the more crystals you will have inside you, the faster you grow physically.

Users who are viewing this thread