The Otome Heroine's Fight for Survival - Vol. 4 Ch. 19.1

Dex-chan lover
Interesting pose to end at.

hY6Z78p.png

Dex-chan lover
Wait, why am I getting deja vu from this? I think I may have read the novel already before.

Dex-chan lover
Why does it sound like that guy was asked to assasinate the mc...
I was thinking exactly the same thing. Never trust the nice guy in a room full of assasins.

its also strange that the reward she’s being offered is 33 gold coins. Kinda doubt a rookie adventurer would just have that on hand, even if he sold everything he had to revenge

Dex-chan lover
its also strange that the reward she’s being offered is 33 gold coins. Kinda doubt a rookie adventurer would just have that on hand, even if he sold everything he had to revenge
Assuming the guild's commission fee is 50%, that poor guy probably paid 60 gold coins.

Lost in translation, Aria actually assumed the client must have taken a lot of debts just for this revenge.

Dex-chan lover
Potential enemy lair, harassment, no worries. She’s so composed, cool, and hard-boiled I often forget how young our MC actually is.
We really need more no-nonsense MCs like this.

Though it’s quite sad when Aria realized she can’t afford to enjoy her newfound familial connection with her master.

Dex-chan lover
For Aria's sake, please take a few seconds and run the script through a spell check. The errors are distracting me as much as the fething status screens :pout:

Which is a damn shame because the pacing in this chapter is dynamite and hot daamn girl, way to get back in the saddle there :worry::win:

Users who are viewing this thread