The Perks of Working in the Black Magic Industry - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - The Start of Beach Season at Lightstone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone, mad because i don't like stalin? the idea of communism is a lie, told to useful idiots like yourself so you'll look away when the killings start.

and a happy new year to you too.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@koolio

Are you serious? Are you *serious*? Not even Rapeman tried to circumvent our rule with some lame attempt at politicizing his manga. You're literally dreaming up stuff just so you have an excuse to stand on your political soapbox. I sympathize with your views personally and somewhat politically, but you are fast running out of any sympathy or empathy from me with this stunt. You also deliberately did it when staff was out celebrating with their friends and family and couldn't respond in a reasonable time frame. I am deeply disappointed in your behavior and pretty pissed.

I'm going to leave the credit page to the site mods (and boy I doubt they'll be happy when they're here and sober again) but as for me, you'll be receiving a week long comment ban. I can't believe you insulted our intelligence with this flimsy attempt to personally attack staff just because not all of us agree with your political ideology or ban viewpoints that oppose your own. *All* politics are banned, not just the stuff that bothers you.

Happy Fucking New Year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread