The Person Above You Thread!

@BlackGeneral who is actually blue-admiral last statement is not true .

I use he/she in order to place a certain person as a proper human-being which my religion states and ordered to . I received the order , i hear and i obey . Also since non-human being are represented by "it" i don't use it . unless @BlackGeneral who is actually a red-corporal is a non-human-being . btw i am male since i have wife . ?

@Pika saves me . While i like telling lie , i do it only when it is absolute necessary and with proper preparation so my lie will becomes true .

Dex-chan lover
When @Pika was in middle school, everybody called him Pikachu. One day, as he was coming home from school, a kid trow at him a stone paint in red and white in the head."Gooo Pokeball!" is the last thing he heard before feeling this atrocious pain.

"This stupid movie and now that, I know I shouldn't have come today..." pika thought before losing consciousness.
---
And he was right, he shouldn't have come. It was a stupid day, one of these days at the end of the year when the professor decided to stop working, and just give you a movie to watch. This day movies was the Twilight trilogy. Pika did not like it, but he kept looking trying to figure out why the girls seemed to like it so much.

(If you want my point of views,girls like gays. But it's time to return to the story.)
---
At the sight of the blood coming out of Pika's head, kids run away...
(Don't blame theme, they was young and stupid)
Unfortunately for Pika, at this hour of the day this road was deserted...

143 minutes.It's time it took for a woman to find him and call an ambulance
Pika mom was crying over his body, the doc just announced that his son was in a coma for an indefinite period.
1 year later
Pika was alone in his room, immobile. It's been now three weeks since he woke up.
His body was still weak he was barely able to move his arms.there was nothing to do, nothing but thinking by looking at the ceiling. But thinking of what?
Maybe school? No, not school, he decided never to return to this place.
Maybe it was existential questions like "Why did I survive?", Nop, it's boring
No, what Pika was thinking about was his dream,this really long dream he did for 1 year, about vampires and werewolves.
A really amazing dream, surely better than any movies he saw.... "maybe I should write it, it's not like I have anything better to do" thought Pika...

This is the origin story of Pika's fanfiction.

How do I know this story?
Well,It's because... I am the stone who hit him.

Users who are viewing this thread