Fukuzatsu na Kyoudai no 4koma - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
The false rape threat ruined the whole premise.

Now we know all of this is not out of genuine love from him, but out of fear out of getting falsely accused by his bitch of a sister.
We knew that from the start since their romance started in game.

Unable to control themselves,they got their Dues Vult on in the bedroom,thinking about their in game selves then the actual person.

The sister,though,seems to have mental damage similar to the main heroine from "And You Thought There Is Never A Girl Online?" where she treats the in game self as more important(albeit can still seperate the two realities)to the point of making threats.

But with that woman destroying voice of his,no wonder she was hooked,and that hospital trip might find a bun in that huns' oven,perhaps even adding mood swings as the reason behind her personality.

Dex-chan lover
Guys, I just read the last few chapters using Google translate.

You'll never guess how it ends.

Edit: and I recommend not spoiling it for yourself because it might be a better read that way.

We knew that from the start since their romance started in game.

Unable to control themselves,they got their Dues Vult on in the bedroom,thinking about their in game selves then the actual person.

The sister,though,seems to have mental damage similar to the main heroine from "And You Thought There Is Never A Girl Online?" where she treats the in game self as more important(albeit can still seperate the two realities)to the point of making threats.

But with that woman destroying voice of his,no wonder she was hooked,and that hospital trip might find a bun in that huns' oven,perhaps even adding mood swings as the reason behind her personality.
I hate how the possibility of her being pregnant with his kid is not only possible but likely

Dex-chan lover
It just hit me this chapter... she deeply, deeply fell in love with her image of Azurite-sama, huh?

I mean, I guess it's obvious from chapter 2, but I just sort of felt like she was casually obsessive, now I see it's more like her fantasy is so powerful that it encroaches upon her reality.

Users who are viewing this thread