The Plain Girl Sitting Next to Me - Ch. 48 - H-

Dex-chan lover
MC still sitting there, while they're probably making out in the next room 🫡

Just have her leave already jesus, thats honestly one of those GLs where you're rooting for them not to end up together, because they're all scum aside from MC, who's just catching strays for no reason 🥲

Dex-chan lover
So she's assuming the friend would say Sonia liked her sister but it got cut off before that was said. I'm thinking MC is wrong and she was about to say something else.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
And Les-Namek ends not with a bang but a whimper.
Really, siscon route and to top it all that sister?
Honestly the mc still should just gtfo and ignore this messed up trio for the rest of her life.

Double-page supporter
I don't get this at all. She's in love with her sister and also the MC, but right now she's sleeping with her sister's ex-girlfriend. And somehow, she's the one who caused her sister to break up with the little goblin. Seriously, come on. This is just getting ridiculous.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like its a fakeout but not much clue what else it would be. Only guesses are either Rei not getting in a relationship before Kawase does for some reason, or something to do with someone in Rei's fanclub

Dex-chan lover
I don't get this at all. She's in love with her sister and also the MC, but right now she's sleeping with her sister's ex-girlfriend. And somehow, she's the one who caused her sister to break up with the little goblin. Seriously, come on. This is just getting ridiculous.
This kind of set up and execution just makes soap operas look like quality content.

Dex-chan lover
MC still sitting there, while they're probably making out in the next room 🫡

Just have her leave already jesus, thats honestly one of those GLs where you're rooting for them not to end up together, because they're all scum aside from MC, who's just catching strays for no reason 🥲
damn, well put! really! wtf is going on with the stupid autho?

Dex-chan lover
Eh?! What's with that cliffhanger of revealing a name?🥺 Poor Ichika-chan got mixed up with their freaking love triangle.

Users who are viewing this thread