The Planet Walks Alone - Ch. 78 - Ch29: Death and the Future (2)

Group Leader
Thank you for taking on this series and seeing it all the way through, much appreciated!

After having a lil time to think, I assume Ah-Zhao was formed from the 'original part', and Tiger the artificial, then? Maybe the events that happened on Ah-Zhao's side, up to the grab through the mirror, where his original childhood etc. Then maybe he got into the accident in his teens which required brain surgery (aka artificial introduced), which is why the friends and getting together with Xiao An were in Tiger's 'universe'? Or maybe it's all jumbled.... Anyway lovely to see he really did end up with Xiao An 'irl', as evidenced by the wedding picture... though not sure for how long they were married since his body doesn't look that old when he perished at the Himalayas :(

Overall the ending 2 chapters revealed a number of grand sci-fi concepts which did give a rushed feel, but I really enjoyed the journey!!!

Is that it? Thanks for that ending. Btw if i may request that you make a special episode for Xiao An and AH Zhao, Ughh love their romance.

at least i know the ending but what!? that's all just a dream from his memories? so the earth itself already death? dang!

Bad end, interesting journey. It feels like so many plot threads were started then dropped or stopped in their tracks to rush to this ending.

Amazing translation and amazing build up. Felt as if the series got axed. I am super interested in this new world The last 2 chapters opened up but it kinda discarded the entire story before now. I do think the artificial and original brain thing was a pretty cool way to explain the 2 different MCs but they could have pulled an erased where he wakes up in the future and all the still loose plot points could have been wrapped up in some way. Shame this didn't end up being that one Chinese masterpiece that we need to breakthrough to the normal manga fan.

Thank you for the translation !

I don't like the ending, but otherwise the journey was great.

Users who are viewing this thread