The Player That Can't Level Up

ehh.. this is actually extremely mediocre. Not bad but nothing's interesting and the designs are really boring and generic. Art is serviceable at best.

@Piyush123
"Ok.......
Chinese likes cultivation
Japanese likes Isekai
And here comes
Korean who loves dungeons and levelling up."

Huh, that's interesting. I've noticed chinese mangas/light novels have a sort of attitude that I don't really enjoy. But I never really thought much of it.

@GrimThoughts When a series premieres on Kakao, they always release 20 chapters. This series only came out today (2/28). So not exactly planned, but this kind of race is expected with most Kakao series.

the only reasons i can think of why he cant lvl up is because he hasnt met the right requirements or he needs a certain thing to help him start lvling up

So it seems we have the second great scanlation war of the year.
Will Venerable Asura triumph once more? Or will Lord Reaper mop the floor with them this time?

i feel like lou and elle are similar to the talking twin snakes on hermes staff in the percy jackson series

@Ashlinsama Asura has done it once again. Venerable Asura has left others in the dust and caught up to the raws first. Can they be stopped? Stay tuned for the chaos as the losing team is always salty

I wonder though. There are already 20 chapters, so why do multiple groups suddenly start translating it only now at the same time?

Edit: Never mind, I've read the answer further below.

Users who are viewing this thread