The Politics Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Group Leader
@Alraisen
I cant understand and i cant grasp whats in your damn thougts.
Anyone who had a history on their health arent taking any vaccine. e.g someone who had an asthma.

TL;DR
Not everyone can get a vaccination.

@Halo
Calm down man, we need to open our mind.

Group Leader
@Halo
Well, atleast we should tell him what's right and what's wrong. That's the least thing we can do. 🤗

If he take it then its okay, and if he refuse it then its okay too. "You do you, i guess ╮(^▽^)╭"

Double-page supporter
@pandascepter There's no right or wrong. There's only data: people of all age groups died of Covid, and those who don't will have to live with long term effects.

ouMJURi.png

Claiming that "anyone below 50 years old is practically immune" is a fucking terrorism, not a stance.
I wonder who I have to ping to nuke this retarded thread? @Zephyrus is dead. Maybe @ixlone would do?

Group Leader
@Halo
Even if its just a stance, its still a dumb shit to say.

From the beginning this thread should have cease to an atom.

There is a website called euromomo out there. It sums up almost the whole of Europe death statistics, and then Israel too for some reason (I guess it has something to do with the Jewish European Congress in Berlin).
Here is the link: https://www.euromomo.eu/graphs-and-maps/

You can go look for yourself, since the "Age-range" mortality statistics are some of the first graphs. You will see that, for the range from 15-44, the deaths in the worst week in what is the well-known worst month of Coronavirus in Europe, march of 2020, the deaths went up there to 1451 in all of Europe. In the worst week of 2018, we had 1453 total deaths in Europe.

That left aside, again going by the official data shown here, the year of 2020 yielded no special results compared to that of previous years, and only in 2021 is it seemingly escalating to an unsurprising number of 1546 deaths (on the worst week, again age range 15-44).
If we go on to count the excess death derived from the expected course of nature the whole of Europe (and Israel), 2020 ended up with a total of 3640 "excess" deaths in 2020, while 2019 had a surplus of 2032.

The numbers from ages 45 onwards are certainly bleaker. The website counts all deaths, not only the ones derived from coronavirus, but it is certain that many if not most of them happened due to the virus, more probably a conjunction of several causes that got the last blow dealt by corona. That said, however, how in the hell was this worth it? The whole of Europe (inside of which some countries seem to show no relation between confinement or lack thereof, and the surge of cases) has been condemned for the next years, as the price we are going to have to pay for the lockdowns may and probably will ruin countries, along with a few generations. Shouldn't the course of action have been that of protecting *everyone*, thus ensuring both health of the elderly AND economical stability for everyone in the country? China has *grown* economically this year, while the rest of the world has decided to plunge itself into an abyss of future debts that will further enslave countries even more to the banks lending said money. If we were to believe that our leaders actually acted in our best interest with this pandemic, why do the seemingly "dictatorship" countries fare so much better, like Russia, which now has opened everything and created its own vaccine which isn't a whole new experimental shit whose long-term effects haven't even been tested yet, or China? Did you know under the PREP Act (if you indeed live in the US), neither Pfizer nor Moderna are liable to any adverse effect to this little show of them? You can't sue the government or the FDA either. Basically they've their backs covered so that no consequences will be faced should anything go wrong. I should add, too, that the well-known Pfizer company already paid 2.3 billion $ (going by the U.S. calculation system) in 2009, in a fine that is recorded as the biggest any pharmaceutic company has ever had to pay, as the courts ruled it had sold one of its products for purposes that were neither indicated nor reccommended in the prospect.

My conclussion is, thus, that deaths have been always happening. Sometimes more, and sometimes less of them. Never before in History did History incur in the folly of stopping life to try and deter death from its job. The measures taken are definitely not on our behalf, but in that of banks and big economic interests such as pharmaceutics. Otherwise Pfizer could have gone fuck itself, and countries wouldn't seek further economic disasters. Now I'll go full conspiracy, and ask of you that at least try to research before denying it: the whole corona and vaccines shit, from what little I know, is one step more into the tecniques of eugenics the ruling elite has been planning for at least a hundred years for us, the sheeps. I'll be the last to say I understand exactly what's the ultimate purpose to everything, a question that will probably haunt me for years to come, but this is probably the most clear direct intervention from this mostly unnamed elite in forever in the state of human affairs.

Group Leader
@Alraisen
Yes, they're immune, but when they're dead. And below 50 is not pratically immune, right? Thats the conclusion.
Also What were you trying to say?
...try to research before denying it: the whole corona and vaccines shit....
You're right @Halo, he's retarded.

Alraisen, mending jangan menghibur diri. Bikin malu doang.
....from what little I know, is one step more into the tecniques of eugenics the ruling elite has been planning for at least a hundred years for us, the sheeps.....
If we're the sheeps, then theres no country, no Human Rights.

Group Leader
@readingsit @CyanHide

Excuse me, sir? Please don't confuse American obesity with commie's beauty. You oughta be ashamed of yourself. Please delete your posts before you disgrace your family's honor any further.

@Halo Holy fucking shit, I had been writing for about an hour in the most thoughtful manner I considered possible to all suddenly go to waste.
Sigh.
Now, there's a website called euromomo, which gathers the mortality statistics for countries inside Europe and then Israel for some reason (probably because of the European Jewish Congress, I guess).
Here's the link: https://www.euromomo.eu/graphs-and-maps/
The graphs corresponding the age range 15-44 from all of Europe, the total deaths number in the worst week of the worst month of 2020, namely March, ascends to 1451 persons. The same graphic shows data from 2017 onwards, and the worst week of year 2018 claimed 1453. Apart from that, in said range of age the mortality shows no anomalities when compared to other years, and only at the beginning of 2021 does it deter from the normal course again, with a total of 1546.
The total number of excess deaths in various years are also shown too. Again in the range of 15-44, the total of 2020 "excess deaths" over the expected level is 3640, while an unusually high 2019 got 2032.
Now, the digits from 45 years onward indeed look bleaker than these, and while the page accounts for all deaths in 2020, and not only those due to coronavirus, it is clear its role in the surge of deaths, probably, in many cases, in a conjunction of several factors one of which is age in a society where life expectancy rates are higher than ever. Leaving that there seems to be little relationship between confinement measures and surge in cases in some countries, all of this should have taken in account that any course of action taken would be in the benefit of all, so as to grant health to the elderly and economic stability to everyone. A few generations are probably going to waste for this... the suicides have already doubled or tripled in European countries... future years will surely enslave us further to big banks with astronomous debts never to be fully paid, for that is not their purpose. China has friggin' GROWN economically in 2020, and Russia has already ended all restrictions, not even masks anymore, and both of them have developed versions of pre-existing vaccines that work. That's what would have happened were the governments thinking in our best interest, ensuring not only a present but also the future.
They ain't thinking in our best interest. Maybe in the best interest of banks and pharmaceutic companies, yeah. Did you know under the PREP Act(assuming you live in the US) you can't sue neither Pfizer nor Moderna if anything goes wrong with this new "gene therapy" (I give them this name because one of the men in charge of vaccines in the European Union called them as such) whose long-term effects aren't even known? The European Union seems to have taken similar measures too, since it has offered to "pay The government or the FDA are out of bounds too. Did you know Pfizer paid a fine of 2.3 billion$ (if we go by the US counting system) in 2009, in what is known as the biggest fine in the history of pharmaceutics?
My conclussion is, thus, that humans have been dying through the whole of History, and only now was History folly enough to stop life trying to deter death from its purpose. The price we are going to pay for this will either be an economic reset, which will further enslave everyone to the state, or one of the worst economic crysis since 1929, and the decisions leading to either of them were not in our benefit. My interpretation of this fact is going to point to a conspiracy, and I hope you will at least consider it before denying any and all of my words: from the little I know, both the virus and the vaccines are one step further in the plan of an elite obsessed with eugenics since at least 1920 to better control the population. While the answer as to why this zealosy and persistence with their interests escapes me, and will haunt me for years to come, I consider this event to be the most obvious intervention of this mostly unnamed elite in a long time.

@Halo Excuse me, I'm interested in the side effects of the virus. Do you know any page where I could further research them? Thanks.

Dex-chan lover
@Mr_Detective
>implying they aren’t one and the same

Believe me, I may be an immigrant, but I am in no way as developmentally disabled as you are. Who are you to even know what honor and family is at all, all you Red bastards are thieves. You’d have more honor begging for food and clothes on the street than going on stealing the labor of farmers, impoverished as they already are, and passing it on as if it were your own. You’d sooner call a stranger your family, and your family as strangers as long as they say their beliefs are a certain way.

I’d spit in your general direction, but I don’t even know where you live lol

Group Leader
@CyanHide Exactly what I am saying, yep. Only yanks fucking group them together. Communists don't even want anything to do with them cheap knockoffs. Ugly and useless.

Immigrant or not, I don't care, lol. I'm developmental disabled because I find commies have good taste in music and girls, well, so be it. Better than the shits I see nowadays. Look who's talking, lol. Is this propaganda from the 60s?

Please don't spit in my direction. I don't want to get Covid. Please spit at your screen instead.

I was kinda shitposting but not like I said anything not accurate, lol. Pissed at me for finding commies' positives?

Group Leader
@readingsit No, commies these days don't engage in necrophilia acts, at least not the sane ones. They prefer thin, charming, feminine types, and of course, healthily alive.

mua-ao-co-do-sao-vang-o-ha-noi-52.jpg

Sigh. Haters gonna hate. Enjoy whatever you enjoy. I stand by what I said. Commies know good music and women. Can't deny that. =w=

Dex-chan lover
@Mr_Detective lmao, talking shit and crying when someone responds. You can’t handle banter already?

I agreed on the point you made about the music, lmao. Anyone with a sense of taste would agree with you that older songs are better than the newer ones. Lyrical propaganda from the 60s is on par with, if not better than, songs like “Don’t tell my mother I’m in Afghan” or “No mercy to the bastards”.

And please, COVID came from a “”“Communist””” country, I’m just returning to sender.

If you want positives, to soothe your soul, I can vouch for their sense of camaraderie. Not for the economic system. Happy?

Dex-chan lover
@readingsit lmao, he doesn’t understand a reference to the “Great Leap Forward”.

@Mr_Detective
>thin
You talking about Ukrainian women during the Holodomor? If you knew your gramps, or ever met your Babushka, you’re know Commie women back in the day were stocky, or if one were brave enough to say, thicc and stronk. You’d have to be anyway to survive and contribute in a society like that.

Group Leader
@CyanHide Not that I attacked you personally but you seemed to took it that way, so it was puzzling. Someone pissed in your cereal, man...? Be pissed at me all you want, I ain't taking anything back. "Crying". Nothing to cry about for having good standards. :)

Hey, return it to the right country. I don't want that shit. While you're returning shits to the senders, take back your bombs as well.

Their economic system is their problem. I don't care. Their music and women blow American shits out of the water. That's that.

Group Leader
@CyanHide I did, but it was simply irrelevant. Commie women these days are still more attractive than the self-proclaim knockoffs SJWs or your standard American ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread