The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke - Ch. 15

cnd

@gum_rummy oh shit, really? Dang, I've been sacrificing someone every Friday night for the last five years. Guess I'll have to cut back on that now that I know it's wrong.

Dex-chan lover
@KitsuVonKraft : Just to be sure
>But she uses her own powers to break open the gate and rescue her

She rescued HIM right?
i.e. her goddess blessing actually have more application than just seeing auras?
Since the original reason she was abandoned by the Euclid was because she didn't have whatever light power they use and thus considered useless to them.

...actually, what DID Dietrich sacrifice in the OG novel to become the duke then? The girl was there to be used by her brother to seal him so clearly she managed to survive somehow.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah not feeling this ML. He is keeping her around to sacrifice her....how fun.

Group Leader
Ahh this explains why he has been looking out for her since day 1. But like whenever he recalls her, she’s surrounded by flowers so it kind of tells how he views her. Annoying and stupid but in a cute way lol.

Thanks for the update!

I can't stand this anymore. Can someone please tell me if this ends with these two in a relationship? I'm so traumatized by the amount of "we were raised as siblings but we're actually not so now i'm in love with you" manwhas and as someone with non-biological siblings the idea of it causes me physical and emotional damage. I just want wholesome, completely platonic sibling relationships please😭

I've spoiled it for myself. They end up in a relationship. There are side stories about their children. I'm probably going to keep reading, drop it when they start their "I-I can't like them! They're my sibling!!" bullshit and pretend it's just an incomplete wholesome sibling manwha

If I'm correct, this will be more of caring and loving each other as siblings. I don't believe it will be loving each other as couples, it should be sibling love.

@Lammi 😟😟😟 what the fawk.. they actually end up together?? I can’t stand getting baited into reading cute sibling stories and then WHAM incest💀 thanks for the heads up, now i know to drop❣️

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO “WHY DO YOU LIKE THE HUMAN MAID OVER BAAL, THE DEMON,” 😂😂😂😂

Banned
@anapuno_
it happens really late though. Almost like the author was forced to go in that direction. Before that it's more sibling love than anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread