The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke - Ch. 7

ok so can someone tell me if this is gonna be a romance between them both?
cuz if it is, imma bounce

fufufufu While waiting for the scene where Anisa is caught leaving Dietrich, I will enjoy this cuteness first. ITADAKIMASUUUUU >.<

@Kabeidon you're a dipshit if you think that having decades worth of memories would mean you have a fully developed brain in an infants body.

Y'all need to get your grooming debates away from drawings, Jesus freaking christ.

If you need help and have issues, please go talk to a therapist, which will be actually healthy for you, and stop exposing yourself to things that obviously make you uncomfortable enough to be unable to judge something with detachment.

Personally, I'm glad she's behaving like a realistical child, in spite of her memories, and experiencing and feeling the overwhelming reactions that a child would feel. Brains take time to develop, especially the hypothalamus and the frontal lobe, that manage both emotions as well as morality and rational thinking.

I mean, I wouldn't want to drink baby milk either tbh seems wrong

But Dietrich reacted well

Double-page supporter
@Tatsuya-Kai
I was hoping it was more like a "you're my only brother/even if you aren't my real brother I still love you" type of thing.

Thanks! I read the novel and so far its so accurate! Cant wait to see more😁

@Vericost keep being a butthurt cuck.
It was shown literally everywhere she is the old lady inside a baby's body hahaha

I like that she isn’t acting like a total adult. I agree most of the commenters, just because you remember your whole past life, doesn’t mean your baby brain can cope hahhaha

But anyway. She’s sooooo cute!

Thanks for sharing!

Users who are viewing this thread