The Predatory Marriage Between the King and the Paladin - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
The story is getting even more ridiculous, I'm going to read it for the trainwreck to come if it's at least a little fun.

She executed someone because of his 'size'. This woman is worse than most male kings I read about! 👿Being an evil, vulgar, violent bitch is what nowadays is called women's empowerment? As a woman, I am disgusted by her behavior. Is she going to rape him next ch?🤢What if the paladin has small too? Will she throw him to the dogs?

I like this, FML is ruthless as fuck so I'm interested in seeing where this goes

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure she just picked whatever is the easiest 'explanation' to murder all the sons until the duke 'remember' about his forgotten son.

While the real reason she did all that was revenge for the paladin, since he chose to go to monastery to avoid whatever fate would befell him if he stayed.
By making him a duke he'd also gain high enough position that nobody could question his status to marry her.

Dex-chan lover
@Threee
Well this appears to be a gender reverse of a lot of shoujo/josei where you have an aggressive male character and sometimes 'rapey'.

Aggregator gang
thanks for translation. But damn. Of with a bang

Oh my goodness, this is very heavy. I wonder where it is going. Thank you for translating! ❤️

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, wait. I presume that she already wanted Ezekiel from the first place. They have known each other when they were children, but somehow, the only one that remembers each other's name is the FL. I think the size of 'something' here is just an excuse to get rid of that person. I don't think she chose him just because he has a bigger one or something.

Double-page supporter
I guess we're headed for the cold open where she pins him to the bed and rips his shirt off.

And poor guy who was killed because he came up short. Though she was just looking for excuses.

This story is getting ridiculous. If the author is trying to go against the current of kind hearted and naive MCs, then this doesnt seem any different from those horrible male leads - only changing the gender. Seems rather pretentious.

Users who are viewing this thread