The Predatory Marriage Between the King and the Paladin - Ch. 2

@HaniTodoya I'm sry to @ you but I was wondering if y'all would continue translating this? I was looking at the current projects list of the somnolent dog scans group and it wasn't on the list. Thank you for scanning I love all of your projects.

Double-page supporter
Did she really execute a random dude because of his small dick? LMAO...

@onionskins Pretty sure it wasn't random given she seems to know the ML from before and purposefully manuevered things this way. His legitimate family likely mistreated the ML a lot so she probably wanted to get rid of them so he could be the duke from the beginning.

@onionskins I was just speaking about her intent, not her morality. It seems clear to me given their past and her actions that she always intended to kill his legitimate family in order to bring him back to the kingdom to inherit the dukedom, so my point about it not seeming to be random still stands I think 😅

You know, I know this is going to be one of those romances with a murderous ruler and their hapless partner. But I'm so damn intrigued because of the genderswap that I'll give it a temporary pass. It's so rare to see a genuinely homicidal and dangerous female lead that I'm curious to see where they go with this. This has my eye if not my heart.

Users who are viewing this thread