The Princess Has a Rosy Dream - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Eh? Did I Just Transformed?

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, he's dead. Anyway...

Jeremy Clarkson say, "Oh no! Anyway..." in Top Gear

Dex-chan lover
Maybe all of vampire mass is stored in the butt, so the wings are there for balance?
Well I mean wings are always where the centre of gravity is for maximum control and if the centre of gravity is where mass acts the heaviest, hmmm....
For people in general, the center of gravity is really around a person's core, between the bottom of the ribs and their hips, and the way we usually activate our cores for certain exercises is clenching our glutes and lower back muscles, so I'd say this is pretty accurate.

Fed-Kun's army
i really dont like joey but it cant be helped now that hes back

Dex-chan lover
While I kind of don't hate there being a revival macguffin, two big problems:

1. It both wasn't really foreshadowed and... why WOULDN'T Hiyuki assume the item works in that world the way it works in the game?

2. Joey is not remotely interesting a character so his apparent death didn't cause me to feel anything and consequently his survival didn't cause me to feel anything.

See, this is why I dislike so many opposite sex pairings. They're often so lazy. The dramatic tension is assumed rather than earned. Like if you stick a guy and a girl together and wait long enough, bam, they fall in love eventually whether they want to or not as the plot demands. Usually with only one character of the two actually meaning a damn and the other being a flat satellite for the first one. Joey is basically every female love interest from anime in the 90's.
Anyways, I guess I'm actually glad he's not dead. If he's going to still be around, at least there's a distant, distant chance he'll eventually be a love interest I can care about as much as Hiyuki does.

By the way? If your fantasy world has people able to just come the hell back to life because of reasons, you've pretty much undermined/weakened any dramatic tension further death scenes could have.

... well, at least the art is really cute and I love both of Hiyuki's character designs. Thanks for the TL!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"ESL, pointing out mistakes is appreciated":

i8KV68G.png

This should be "To whom you owe nothing". She doesn't owe them anything, but she saved them anyway.

Dex-chan lover
So you introduce kinda annoying guy to kinda kill him off like that and kinda revive him just because you can. Great writing.

Also combat is just her spouting useless foreign words, pretending it has another meaning and then cut to the next scene where the head of the boss monster gets dropped off.

My interest level reached zero.

Users who are viewing this thread