The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Soooo... A demon possessing a random dude in the castle?

MrX

NO, no trouble, what are talking about, bad guy... >_<

Dex-chan lover
If she told her dad what she sees the dad would probably execute the demon on the spot

Dex-chan lover
He’s true name is Ignis pretty obviously ngl

Also I guess the demon will join her harem and spoil her in the end lol

Aggregator gang
Huh. Interesting turn of events. Did not expect him to be semi evil but end up finding her interesting and taking a liking to her/ warming up cause of her straightforwardness and honesty.

Double-page supporter
this chapter... is paced weird. like reading this feels funny. I don’t understand why estrella isn’t extremely hostile to the demon??? at the very least i’d expect her to bolt tf outta there :/ and their dialogue was awks idk this demon’s weird

Dex-chan lover
I want to smack him but strange is i don't hate him even tough he would kill her...

HEY DONT MESS WITH ESTRELLA!!!

You should avoid him!! Omg. Why would you let him touch uuu?

Dex-chan lover
what a- what a neutral encounter. its real quaint
if this was a romance series, this would be flag that their a stalking horse or the deranged ml.
he is so peaceful- that I feel anxious

Double-page supporter
You guys need to remember that until very, very recently most of her contact has been with animals and spirits. She's obviously not going to respond how others might. Anyway I have a feeling this might turn out in a strange way.

Dex-chan lover
Ggaaah! This chapter is just annoying... And what made me so annoyed to just had comment on it the fact that this what i would expect to see in this situation... As bad and weird as it seems...

@GhoulishGirl and that's exactly why it's annoying... It's a natural thing to happen... Imagine that you want to be mad at the author for making her act like this since the "bad guy" everyone looking for is with her. I mean, she could have run with how threatened and bad she feels after meeting him. But at the same time, remembering how she live until now, she probably learn that in the face of predator, running is sometimes not an option and since she could read people by the aura, she probably also realize that he won't attack, so i could also understand that this kind of thing is one those things that would happen naturally... but still... Aaagh... i'm confused 😂 i want to be annoyed, but i can't since i could understand why it would happen...

Users who are viewing this thread