The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Fed-Kun's army
I thought the priest was making sense about wanting her to be hidden in the temple rather than the castle, that much is easy to understand but why did he go on to rant about the emperor needing to sacrifice his own? Dude you just said she will be protected at the temple which cannot be done in the castle and that the best decision is for the emperor to send her there but now you say that sending her there is a justified and needed sacrifice? This is why religious fanatics never make sense and no one from outside their little echo chamber believes them. They say something and its opposite in the same breath.

"There is no lesser evil ."
Geralt of Rivia

i always hate sacrificing someone for greater good.
like in fire fighting squad (forgot its full name).
no wonder the first pillar mad

i hope the daddy not just give in and be dissapointment and just let estrella away from his side
but manhwa trope seems always do this.
well i hope not.
i realy really really hope not.

not how priests in plots like these are always so two faced and are the most selfish ones out there. not this old man going on about the temple protecting her etc then saying the king needs to sacrifice his child.... bull

I hate religion in the manga world and in the real world...... just let the girl be with her family fuking priest

I thought the priest was making sense until he said emperor should sacrifice his own child 😠

Fed-Kun's army
@Jjnurui fr its just very hypocritical to see someone who preaches of god and doing good to not look for other alternatives to support the princess' existence. instead of letting the same pattern continue, there are ways to let the princess live peacefully
if they cant even protect one child how can they protect the children n ppl of their entire empire

Dex-chan lover
Wow, kind of shot your own foot, head priest.
All the jeweled eyed individuals sacrificed their lives for the greed of others. Acting like the church, a house solely made and ran by man, hold no such vices.
And you even mentioned sacrificing a royal after mentioning the diamond eyed prince. Not very smart.

And, to add, you're only sending volunteer priests to a demon infested location? Yeah, I wouldn't believe you even if you sprouted wings and a golden halo.

Dex-chan lover
No church in history has not had any greed for wealth... Be it the use of people or other things. Churches practically lives of greed and then good will and nativity of the masses. It's human nature to be precise, and that doesn't change be it real life or fantasy.

Aggregator gang
I JUST FOUND THIS AND READ ALL THE CHAPTERS OUT AHHHH THANK UUU IM ADDICTED and the fact this isn't an isekai makes it way more interesting

You stubborn old man, shut tf up will you?
Go Daddy, protect ur daughter at all cost!!

Thanks for the chapter!♡

Dex-chan lover
@MCX01 : While it's not without its politic/greed, the closest thing to a pure faith church I've seen in fantasy settings was
In Bookworm.

Mainly because there's actual Gods in that one, and so the miracle shown were very real.
Priests (technically any nobles with the mana for it) bless lands for better harvest, heal the land devastated by monsters, etc.

And praying to the Gods result in possibly receiving their blessings, in creasing your overall mana capacity even more, so the nobles do faithfully pray to their favorite Gods (like knights might pray to the Gods related to speed/strength, Myne to the Goddess of Knowledge/Library)

Dex-chan lover
It is well known that you can take a man's daughter over his dead body. The emperor is a Saint for only providing a warning.

Users who are viewing this thread