The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

I doubt the captain will be fooled so easily.

I thought Estrella asked the Emperor to stop calling her 'child'

Dex-chan lover
How long is this demon thing going to run around freely and undetected, wasn't he infecting people he came into contact with? They didn't figure out it had to be someone from the meeting

Thanks for the update ❤️👍

Fed-Kun's army
estrella and the emperor are so sweet together it makes my heart ache! i stand by the fact that had he not forgotten estrella because of the cursed blood thing, he would have spoiled her rotten from cradle to present!
also that man is fuckin committing brown face in broad daylight like a fuckin kardashian smh

Fed-Kun's army
Still waiting for some demon heads to fall... would like the pace to maybe pick up a little.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't think this demon is all bad. I think there is more to the story and probably the jewel eyes humans' history is intertwined with the demons. Maybe they were all prosecuted by humans at some point... It seems like the demon has a goal and isn't just infecting people randomly.

Also, maybe he isn't the one infecting people at all ? I mean why didn't the MC tell her dad "hey remember when I told you that the butler and the captain and other people are infected from coming in contact with a demon ? Well, I met him and he is a red hair"...and described everything about him ? She let that incident go which leads me to believe that despite her not liking the demon, she doesn't think he is all bad/responsible for infecting the people in the castle. After all, she was all serious about the subject before and warned emperor so I doubt she would stay silent after meeting the culprit.

My theory is that: There is another demon infecting people in the castle (maybe even a demonized human and not an existence that wa born a demon) and this demon that she met was sent to get rid of the demon that is responsible for everything (maybe because these actions aren't in the best interest of demons)

22 chapters in and I still can't get over that this emperor is actually nice, respectful and loving to Estrella even though he doesn't remember that she's his daughter. And he's been communicating clearly with her about everything. It's so cute and refreshing to see in the father-daughter trope lately.

Hopefully captain won't be fooled easily by a suspicious guy in a cloak

Group Leader
Freaking Christ. She was so unbearably cute and adorable this chapter. I LOVED IT!

Fed-Kun's army
Soo cute! Does Estrella also have the ability to tell if future bad events might happen? Since it looks like the captain is gonna meet the devil dude soon.

Dex-chan lover
@Akera93 I like your theory but it honestly sounds too good to be true. I don’t expect the real plot to be that clever. 😅

I bet he’s bad just for the sake of being bad because that’s what demons do. 😑

Users who are viewing this thread