The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Double-page supporter
Please, please, please, don’t make this into a romance. She has had enough. So, just let her live normally. She needs no men in her life. And I’m sick of that cliche

Okay but the art tho, especially at the Sun God part, really gorgeous 😍😍😍 this is gonna be one of my fav!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, tell the Emperor, the one who left her there to die in the first place. Good thinking William.

Aggregator gang
I guess the Korean authors addicted to 'jeweled eyes' or something? I saw them quite often in manhwa. It's scary just thinking about someone's eyes look like jewels

Contributor
What a nice knight.
That's what a good person should do, just give her a little food, and let her kniw you slowly, instead of scaring her.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe those necklaces are made out of the eyes of people like the MC? So, the knight would want to secure the kid and report to the emperor so that the emperor can have the MC's eyes gouged out and turned into two more necklaces? However, the knight didn't actually want to seize her, let alone attack her, as he might not know the exact process, like if they first need the kid to grow up some more. He might ruin the eyes by acting haphazardly.

Bruh never thought to look if he had another child after MC's mother died or something??

Users who are viewing this thread