The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
the lore dump on this story is confusing as heck. there is a vague idea and conclusions that rereading the story will help with, but it fails to reinforce and reach clarity in these chapters.
love the character relationships no doubt, but the comment section urges me to talk back to EVERYONE, even though I just have personal ideas rather than the truth.

Her father is one of the most realistic fathers in manhwas with this kind of trope when to comes to hsi reactions and emotions.

That blue haired guy is confusing, so far it seems like he's not bad but just doesn't like the father and think he's not qualified to be her father. Maybe he thinks of himself as her father figure instead?

I need more good father like this sdkjfdskhsdgjksd its melting my poor heart 😭😭
I mean Archmage's Daughter count too, just, need more good type of fathers. 😞

@HakaishinAndroid616 "child groomer"

is that what a kid's guardian/step-parents are called nowadays?

fascinating how fast the english language can change nowadays

it’s kinda disappointing and disgusting how many of you automatically assume a grown man is the love interest of a child, or that he’s a groomer...
i mean what’s wrong with you guys? why does the possibility that there is no sexual relationship or intention between a grown man and the child he raised not exist for you? i know in the beginning the spirit looked to be a child but he’s clearly grown af so what ??? and we clearly see and know that he’s the only constant in her life, he’s been teaching her about the emotions that she’s able to hear, and keeping her sane so just why bruh? why?

he’s a good guy can you stop? 🙄 anyways that’s not even what i originally wanted to comment, but since everybody and their moms are perverts at heart i went off on a tangent. my main issue with mr. spirit is that he’s treating the emperor as such a villain when all the emperor has done is tried his hardest to be a good father ever since he learned that his daughter existed, and i mean there was literally no way for him to know. he’s trying his hardest and he’s actually doing a good job since the child has so many trust issues yet mr. spirit steady hating

but mr. spirit is still the goat

I like how the father was like, I don’t know where he’s coming from.... when Longie is right in front of him lol

Dex-chan lover
Haha, I feel like the yandere spirit behaved so well in order to make the others look bad and immature in comparison. It was quite transparent.

The spirit and Estrella will end up together. He'll give up his immortality to be with her

You pervs in the comments do realize that this doesn’t have a romance tag right? Not every story has romance, and most adult characters aren’t romantically interested in a child. I worry about the relationship y’all have with your mother and father.

Dex-chan lover
If some of you people actually bothered to read the spoilers, you would know that Estrella and the spirit ends up together. The spirit is a legit child groomer. The fact that some of you people defend the spirit is just sickening.

re what Hakaishin said in spoilers: is that actually how the novel ends? darn... can't lie, that disappoints me...

regardless, I thought the spirit was young like Estrella as her flashbacks showed him to be around her age during said flashbacks
but i guess he could have been modifying his appearance before accompanying her...

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Poor Daddy, she keep calling him Uncle, I know it hurts lol
Thanks for the update~♡

MD@Home
If what everyone in the spoilers said will happen later in the story, that kind of relationship becoming a romantic relationship in the future is disturbing.

The kid literally had nobody for years at such a young age and this guy comes in to “mentor” and “befriend” her. At this point she trusts this guy highly cause he’s her “guardian/friend”.
He abuses that trust by crossing the line from being a guardian to a romantic partner.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread