The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
Softer than yellowie? I beg to differ! Cats have around 130,000 folicles per inch! Yellowie would be way more softer than a horse!

I love how the author is currently keeping Estrella's power in check. She can see and tell all these things but without knowing what to say or how to say it she is severely limited. I mean eventually this won't be a problem as she begins to understand other people and comes to a greater understanding on how her powers work. I can't wait to see her progress.

Dang, that little boy has a stick up his ass about trust. I don't think the emperor is aware of having slept with ANOTHER woman who has forgetfulness as a skill to inflict on others so maybe the little boy is the emperor's brother's child? Like.... that would be so weird for the emperor who doesn't seem the type to sleep around, to have slept around so much to have conceived multiple children he wasn't aware of lol...

Our princess though... ^_^;;; those communication skills will hopefully improve xD

Thank you for the updates!!!

Dex-chan lover
the butler heard him saying they saw each other memory but didn't even try to inform the king or asking estrella for confirmation

That jewel blue-eyed boy isn't actually of the imperial family, is he? I thought he was wearing the jeweled eyes like contacts.

i thought it was pretty clear that this boy stole the jeweled eyes and implanted them into himself. why is everyone so confused?
creepy right

I hope the child dies, esterella already gave him a warning that he's weak. But then again he can do whatever he does, even if it leads to his death :D

Dex-chan lover
Kill little child please. This sounds outrageous, but the little man needs to go

this is the first time i feel like i want to kill a child so much. FUCKING KNOW YOUR PLACE. You're not even a real jubar. fucking delusional. delusional. you think you're better than our princess? FUCK YOU. GO TO HELL. Hope you fucking die and get devoured. Seriously. KNOW YOUR OWN FUCKING PLACE. So damn arrogant.. Lol if i was in the manhwa i'd kill the little arrogant shit-head first. don't care if i get tortured in prison or smth, as long as estrella is happy ☺️ Also happy women's day!!

@rrrrrrr3 it's not like he ever told them, and so little is known about the jewelled eyes. Who in their right mind would think that you could literally pluck out someone else's eyes and use them as your own?

Dex-chan lover
Everyone flaming the fake jubar because he looks down on Estrella lol. She is really kawaii

Users who are viewing this thread