The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
@mortalrizza
@readercat
From the earlier spoiler
Her mother is non-human, and her race has this trait where upon death people will lose the memories about them.

So if the record the emperor found actually mention them, that'd be why he is so shocked to realize that part of his memories is missing.

Still really good dad tho, trying to take care of her upon realizing she is likely his child even if he has no memories of her.

If I remember correctly, her mother wasn't human. And the king loved her, but because of business he left her and promised to return. But because she was not human when she gave birth she died and all the memories about her will be erased in every memory of the people she knows. While her daughter inherited that memory and waited for the king / father to pick her up

English isn't my first language, sorry if it's bit confusing.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
I hope the records mentioned that he popped one out- I wonder why he’s being considerate to a wild child- like what’s that thought process. Does he vaguely remember her entirely or is he doing this out of heritage purposes, like it’s related to their bloodline’s power?
Also is this the first generation of the empire or many to come? Like the emperor must always have three children in order to inherit all of it.

Fed-Kun's army
Warning some spoilers mentioned in the comment section! Use the god damn spoiler feature!!!

Dex-chan lover
Oslo looks amazing wow. Emperor is super sus, I don't trust him one bit.

Fed-Kun's army
went to find some spoilers, and apparently
it isn't really the emperor's fault, basically everyone has no memory of the girl existing due to her being a half-blood. if you remember at the first chapter there was something about the blessings of god being bestowed on the emperor's family. there was another "race" or group (idk what too call them exactly) who worshipped another god, and was bestowed the blessings of that god. how the gods work in this world is basically the more people believe in them, the more powerful they are. unfortunately, only MC's mum is the sole remaining "pure blood" of said race, and when she died (i think during child birth) no one was left to remember the god, nor the little daughter she had.

super excited to see the rest of the cast tho!

Users who are viewing this thread