The Princess in the Dumpster

gah i cant wait for estrella to
meet the spirit again and for her to tell and get rid of the demon dude
~

Fed-Kun's army
The Emperor is not an asshole. This is very important for new readers.

It's been a while, where is the new eng chap???
I'm lacking estrella substance 😭😭😭

Oh the protective father/caring daughter fluffs! Emotional development and a tinge of backstory... love it! I also like how slowly the maids and others are trying to teach Estrella to care more about those around her - as in the impacts of how worried they were that she would fall. I know they're subtle little things, so it's not everyone's cup of tea, but I love it!

it's good but really how did she live for 7 years undetected and then get found by 4 people the same day...

I keep imagining how the story will turn next after each chapter i read I can't wait for the next one

All i know is this, Just do it, and A Little Sunshine Scans. Bless the lot of you. just i hope good tidings and well wishes come to all of you TT^TT. Just thank you.

Love this so much! MC is small and neglected to hell but she sure as hell isn’t weak or helpless. Also quality scans :)

This is so refreshing, the father is cares for his children and the children are not out for each other’s throat.

Love it, not a reincarnation and thus a "strong" child, because actually 20+ years old. But just someone that got strong by what she experienced in her life thus far.
I like how for the most part she really is "feral" but not overly aggressive or short sighted because of it.

One thing that does bother me is that, as I understand, she was abandoned at birth, but does remember the emperor and his promise. Seems like either a plot hole, or there is more going on.

Users who are viewing this thread