The Princess in the Dumpster

Damn where is the tragedy tag.
Que triste lo que le pasó a la mamá de Estrella. Ojalá que no vayan a tratar de asesinar a Estrella pero pienso que si va ver intentos

I like how cute it’s been up to now. Knowing how gritty the world seems to be outside the immediate family, it makes me anxious about the next couple chapters.

I wish i knew some manga that focused on the fluff without the anxiety.

her real mother looks like the snow spirit???? is there a connection here??

Hmm kind of wondering if the translations made a mix up.
In Korean you can refer to anyone older than typically 30 (though it can vary) as uncle and I feel like that's the joke Selina is going for. In that sense, it is a funny joke and I can see why she did it. But the word translated into English is uncle, and in the English language we refer to our father or mother's brother as uncle (there can be a few other examples but they fall into similar meanings). So by using the same word, suddenly she's calling her dad her dad's brother? It just seems well weird, and kind of creepy for Selina to suggest it as a joke. Just feel like the joke would have instantly hit better if they can used say "old man" or something similar.

The Empress is so refreshing. She acts like the female lead of other Manhwas, independent and strong. I love it!

Idk why i feel complicated after i read this, i feel bad with estrelle, but i can't blame her dad, he just forgot her 'cause the curse, i think this must tag with tragedy, but indeed it's really good story.
But i think in the manhwa she just accepted easly what she have been through at seven past years, and its make me feel more complicated.

Her father, stepmother and her stepsiblings its really good with her, they all treat her preciously, but why i always feel pity her more
escpecially when you know her fate
she abandoned from birth, her mother is died, and everybody just forget about her. Okay, she have super power jewel eyes but she have died before and ressurected by winter spirit, and then she just get another blessing jewel eyes (amber), that means she became more super power and her fate more complicated and her responsibility inceased
futhermore she just a seven years old girl.

But dont get it wrong, i like this story, is a good story, its just i want to stop a while and get another manhwa with fluffy things to ease this felling.

If the empress knew about Estrella's mom through her diary, wouldn't she also have known that she was pregnant with Estrella? I am confused if I should trust her or nah cause she seems friendly but there is also the fact that if she knew about Estrella that would mean that she let an infant be all alone in a secluded place

Aggregator gang
I'm kinda mad at her for not telling anyone about her "talk" with red-hair shitty guy, not gonna lie

So she's an immortal child, with jewel eyes of undetermined power as of now, and the only people who so far actually protect or wish for her well being are potentially a spirit and the royal family (and who knows if this will change or not). Where the church/religion has already spoken with great interest to obtain, use, and contain ("protect") her.

This sounds like someone you would push into divinity and fight wars over but they themselves have potentially little sway on the overarching outcome.

I hope this will become happier/brighter before it becomes extremely dark with the whole immortality bit.

and this is exactly why traditions should never be considered the same as law, or absolute in any way. Sure, there was probably a reasonable reason for a practice to become tradition at some point, but it's just plain idiotic to keep some of those practices around. Like how certain religions have latched onto the concept that eating pork and other meats is bad, when in reality it was just a practice that came around because of diseases and parasites that people couldn't deal with properly way back when.

Users who are viewing this thread