The Problem of My Love Affair - Ch. 42

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the big release and thankfully he seems finally to understand what he did lol

HHAHAH ML is such a tsundere idiot he’s so cute lmaoooo i hope he finally realizes his feelings

Dex-chan lover
SELF REFLECTION FROM A DRAMA!??!? OMG LOLOLOLOLOL
Many thanks

Secretary Yoon deserves a better boss. ^^;; He's not appreciated enough (and probably underpaid) for the work that he does.

😂😂Poor Secretary Yoon!😂😂

Thanks so much for all these chapters! They were hilarious!

HE FINALLY CAME BACK TO HIS SENSES I GUESS???
and honestly this is probably the funniest romcom i have ever read tysm for translating

Lol, this mass release was a barrel of laughs. Also, the author just casually dropping Johannes Vermeer’s painting ‘Girl with a Pearl Earring’ in the background, I didn’t expect to see that in ML’s apartment. Did a double take 😄

looks like someone's gonna realize that he's in love (hopefully) 😂

thank you for the mass update 💙

buuuuut that painting tho 😂😂😂

Honestly I would have picked secretary Yoon too LOL. And please give him his raise, with the amount of stuff he has to go through plus his boss's freaky mood swings, just shower the man in money.

And hoping the CEO is finally smacked in the face with the reality that he's at the same level of a 14 years old experiencing his first love but with more power to abuse. 🤣

Mnx

Thanks for the update!!! Finally our cluess ceo is not so clueless anymore!!! Just say you are in love!

Group Leader
Laughed so much reading this chapter though my condolences to Secretary Yoon (≧▽≦)
Thank you for the releases!

Users who are viewing this thread