The Problem of My Love Affair - Ch. 42

Double-page supporter
Aye mass update! Thanks sooo so much DbA scans team!

Ceo is so hilarious lmfao glad he finally got self aware. I know there are plenty of manga or manhwa playing a trope like this, with the ML being clueless about love but the way its handled here I must say I don't hate it at all. It fuels the comedy and seems it won't overstay its welcome.

Thank you so much! This story never fails me! Much love! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Honestly god bless yall for uploading this - its such an amazing webtoon!!! Its one of my favs!!! I luvvvvv ittttt

Thank u so much, CEO is so cute and funny and poor secretary. Also, she is a mood (changes after hearing about a pay raise)

A mass update!!! Thank you so much!!

Finally the ceo realized his actions! Will he be flustered everytime he sees her now that he knows his feelings?

HAHAHAHAHA. MY GAHD. HE IS SO DAMN FUNNY!!!! At least, he has self-awareness now. 😂 Good for him.

Thanks for the MASS UPDATE!!

D-did her finally have an epiphany?
Also TYSM for the mass update!!!! Love this series so, so much. It's hilarious, the flow of the story is really good and the art is so on point! Thank you for your hard work~

Efu

Bruv, I laughed so hard at every panel of this chapter when I first read it that I got depressed for a full three days after that. Lmao totally worth it

Group Leader
KAT9C55hMEUAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

IT'S. UPSIDE. DOWN. The damn dork! Even the secretary saw, how did she not? Kek

Secretary Yoon, best boy. I feel so bad for him. So glad the manager realized his behavior was really similar to the character.

Users who are viewing this thread