The Promised Neverland

why are so many chapters missing... this is one of the best sites to read manga bc of the high quality but my issue is that most mangas on here seem to be missing hella chapters

I really hope they fix how the characters were played in the manga, like I know the anime seems bad so far, but it might get better, bc I feel like ray was kinda pushed aside during goody pond, we barely got to see anything regarding ray after Norman was introduced again, and then it just felt like Emma was the main person, idk it was still pretty good, I didn’t like the ending tho, felt too sweet to be good, like everything was perfect, the end?

Anybody know where you can read the missing chapters and where the missing arc from the anime starts?

Licensed Manga are not available to read here.
Or those whose scanlators have removed their uploaded chapters because of their disaggrement with mangadex.
Jump manga are usually not available because of the licensing.
I read this gem weekly on mangaplus.

Dex-chan lover
@BroxxISxxHad Wait, in what terms are you comparing them 😂
The story is engaging in Promised Neverland. And Shadows House is more of a Slice of life compared to Promised Neverland.

I guess, it's your opinion so I wouldn't say much. But to me, Promised Neverland is better action and survival manga compared to the other one.

@ErenRathe you can say its an abrupt, open-ended ending. The manga is worth reading but the ending is abrupt and makes you want it to continue until your questions have been answered.

@Hacete Tbh, I feel like Shadows House is what TPN should've been if the author didn't shift the series to become a full blown shounen after the first or two arc.

I just recently found SH after finishing the final arc of TPN, and I gotta say SH has a very unique story unseen before.

If you enjoy a great action series then TPN is pretty much for you, but if you're looking for a series with a great plot, story and mystery then SH is what you're looking for.

Dex-chan lover
@Moxider I know what you are trying to say.
And the series really didn't have a way to continue the same pattern for the whole series.
And I thought that the story actually ended with the first season of the anime 😂
But after continuing the manga from where the anime actually left off. The manga was easily became one of the best shounen manga I have ever read. I really loved how the chapter ends with all the hype.

I agree Shadow House is really a unique manga itself.
Almost thought that it would have been only slice of life for the rest of the chapters. But I was wrong.
And I enjoy reading it too!

It just that, these two series aren't something that you can compare with one another.
And as you have said it yourself
if you're looking for a series with a great plot, story and mystery then SH is what you're looking for.
I completely agree!

does anyone know why there are so many chapters missing? i’d really like to read this as i’ve heard they made it completely different from the anime adaption!!

Double-page supporter
@a1icesan Well, past history between MangaDex and English scanlators made quite a few scanlators to delete their works from MangaDex. You may find something on Google though if you're still interested in reading the manga.

To anyone debating whether they should read this or watch season 2, READ THE MANGA. The anime has cut out so many characters and arcs that you can't even call it an adaptation anymore.

Dex-chan lover
No matter what others say, I will say that anime season 2 for this masterpiece is trash!!!

Every arc after the first one has been a huge letdown. I continued reading because the art style is good and the world building is decent…
but after seeing the horrors of the demon world, Emma still wants to save the demons/not kill any of them? And Norman just changes his mind after a few panels of dialogue from her?
Very promising start and very disappointing end. Many plot points seemed a bit rushed here and there. Would have liked to see more strategy and mind games like in the first arc throughout the series.
I mean the whole point from the beginning is that those three are extraordinarily intelligent right?

Users who are viewing this thread