The Queen - Vol. 2 Ch. 42 - The Wind Past My Ears, You Stand Before My Heart

Dex-chan lover
dude really just pulled a "My affections and wishes are unchanged, but one word from you will silence me on this subject forever." like i just straight up blushed 😳

thanks for the update!

@sketchy333 I see you're a person of culture and good taste 😆

I think if she holds to what she's been doing thus far, Ling Zhi will reject him. However, I'm hoping she hesitates or cries or something so that the Emperor can see that her rejection isn't because there's no feelings there. It just breaks my heart to see them be so good together and him trying so hard to reach her but she still can't be open with him. Not that I don't get her actions, just it's a sad circumstance.

This manhua is so underrated. Thank you so much for your translations!

I almost teared up. I agree with jamu’s comment; this manhua is underrated. I love the plot and art. The characters too.

Double-page supporter
Eeeep jist friggin get married asdfghjkl#&_-+=(%%*

Thanks for this Solace Translations team

this is so good i teared up 😭 thank you for continuing to translate this wonderful manhua

I love everyone who is trying to bring this beautifully magneficent series for us to read. Thank you very very much. Every chapter is a joy, and every update makes my day. I can't thank enough. Thank you.

Ak_

Aaaahhhhh I caught up 😭

Ugh this is one of my favorite chapters!Thank you for translating this masterpiece!

Users who are viewing this thread