The Ragweed Princess from the Empire of Livitium - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
That thing is so adorable.

image.png
image.png

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
I forgot how cute... such nice thing to read... i think i just got diabetes from both this and unilaterally drinking drinks with about 16 grams sugar each.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, just realized that the setting of this story shared the same world as the vampire princess. Dunno if it'll ever be relevant though.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, just realized that the setting of this story shared the same world as the vampire princess. Dunno if it'll ever be relevant though.
Nice catch!

If you want a yes/no spoiler without much detail, open the spoiler tag.

Yes in some capacity. Certainly in the setting/worldbuilding/politics aspect(how kingdoms are set up/ruled). And even though the story isn't very far along in the translated webnovel, we already have Hiruki briefly appearing in a specific event/side story(though you would only know it's her if you knew the vampire princess story)(otherwise she would just be some vague new character introduced) and a few vague references. Honestly it's really nicely done, almost like an Easter egg, where this story stands on its own strength. Not sure whether any characters in this story were in the vampire princess.

Damn, the manga really is speedrunning this early part of the story. We get Jill friendship #1, trader man with egg, egg growing up, Luke introduction, and Vier hatching and being introduced, all in just the second chapter.

I hope that it will slow down a bit and give more time for the characters to interact and the audience to get to know the characters better.

Otherwise it would be a real shame for us to barely get to know Regina in particular, especially when Jill goes to the city and Regina leaves her for a while.

Especially given when we learn more about Regina in the future, and learn why she chose to live where she does, and part of why she can be so cantankerous and have such a rough attitude.

Thanks for the translation!! Viers design is fantastic. I can't believe I didn't realize Luke was as old as he was, for some reason I had pictured him as a proper elementary school age shota.

Users who are viewing this thread