The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Ch. 121

So the real owner of raeliana's body was pure evil and beatrice body's actuall owner was innocent..? And her soul is dead i guess

At first, I also thought that perhaps the og Raeliana is already in Beatrice's soul but for some reason I just felt it off with how Beatrice was like "That's not how the og Raeliana is." So, I'm not entirely convinced that og Raeliana's transferred to the current Beatrice. Maybe it's the Vestal and she actually intended to die so that she could transfer her soul lol

Sorry for the repeated post, i didnt know there was a chapter specific comments section.
Would anyone know how to pass on the following msg to the translation group ><
I noticed ch121 for The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion is still the April fools version with incomplete pages. Would it be possible to reupload the proper version :( It’s the most important chapter and I would love to see it beautifully translated by your group. I can offer to translate it from the chinese version if your group is too busy. Thank you so much

@DoraWC that means those versions are copying from this scanlation group, bots just copy and paste the scanlation group’s translation to other sites and this is the original one, which should only be read here.

@dezdance
Yes I read it here and it was the april's fools version and incomplete. I went to check the chinese version (google the chinese name, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to paste links here) and there were pages of raeli and noah in their room and him making a fuss about her injured forehead after the scene. And the next chapter is exactly the same as the english version.

(edit)
I just went and checked and it's the correct version now! :) so happy!

what the hell was that at the last
i am telling you author if you let her be with someone else i will fly to Korea and barge into your office and punch you in the face

Dex-chan lover
Ok, this is a good novel. But after this bullshit I'm dropping it

Goodbye have a great reading

Users who are viewing this thread