The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Ch. 132

Raeliana is so cool!!!

Also goodness that Vivian isn’t that bright. “I can’t let them continue to take of advantage of me”. What? Only Bitch!Beatrice has done that. Raeliana has spent this whole time only interacting with you when you go after her first. And she only mentioned the vase because you tried to murder her!!!! Meanwhile Beatrice has been blackmailing you for months now and using you. Maybe point some of your anger at her instead?

And Raeliana is getting closer to realizing the truth! Come on honey I know you can do it!
I don’t mind if it takes time for you to realize your actually Beatrice. As long as she figures out “Beatrice” is the og Raeliana who body snatched Beatices body. Then I won’t complain.
I’m glad they let us see what she whispered. I wanted to know so bad! What made that bitch feel chills. And of course that would!

Oooo what is Vivian looking for? I‘m assuming something she can use to get an edge in this situation.

Ugh Beatrice is so creepy! I get chills when ever she gives those fake “kind” smiles. Points to the artist for making a kind smile looks disturbing.

Thank you for translating this chapter! And for letting us know about the hiatus. See you when it’s over! 👋

Contributor
@Cams3 - Yep. That's what it looks like. Raeliana felt that she wasn't the star of her own life, so she swapped her soul with Beatrice. The previous discussion about how when a soul passes on, another substitute soul is implanted into a body to continue the play.

Beatrice (inhabited by Raeliana) mentioned that they haven't been friends since the swap five months ago, which indicates that she knows that the soul of Beatrice passed on and Raeliana's body is now inhabited by someone else (our current Raeliana with Park Eunha's soul).

Ahh right they switch, so technically beatrice is realiana uhhh how come it didn't click on me until now :v no wonder she's so desparate ;-; so like the real beatrice soul just poof then? Ah I guess technically realiana(beatrice's soul) suppose to die soo .. make sense

Contributor
If it is as implied (which is sort of what I'd been assuming for a little while)...

...and if the original Raeliana had somewhat of an idea of where the book's plot was going (we've pretty much established the dark priestesses can know the upcoming "plot", after all, although for them it's more like fate and prophecy; and she was talking to one when she presumably made whatever deal caused the body swap)—then I might feel really at least somewhat bad for the body's original owner, who was probably at least originally trying to escape the exact same fate as our protagonist was. Before things spiraled out of control and she had an absolute meltdown, anyway.

Contributor
@Phr31 - I'm expecting an additional twist where the person who shoved Park Eunha from the roof is actually the person in Beatrice's body, and the reason why they are getting desperate at the moment is because things are so far off from the original novel.

That would explain why "Beatrice" was so hasty in creating another coincidental interaction with Noah after the fire. She is hoping that she can recreate the same events from the novel and get herself back "on the right path". I know some people criticized her for that, but if you have ever spilled gasoline on your hands, you'll know that it is hard to get out without a lot of scrubbing, and she likely spotted him on the way to do so, but couldn't resist the opportunity to "bump into him".

@Cams3 - Glad I could help! I expect at least one other twist to explain why Park Eunha fell off the roof, so keep on the lookout for that!

Aggregator gang
Vivian Shamal is so stupid. "I have to gain dominance" lmao the reason you don't have any dominance in the situation is because you're an idiot.

I knew it!!!
The old Raeliana is inside Beatrice's body... she somehow knew what was gonna happen to her so she did something about it before she died which is why she was acting shifty before the current Raeliana appeared and moved herself into Beatrice's body

(OG) Raeili sweetie.... just because you're in a new body doesnt mean you're still not the plain, boring girl <333 you absolute baffoon

It’s the real Raeliana inside Beatrice's body 😭😭 how did I not figure that out???? Wow this is getting juicy

Users who are viewing this thread