The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 3 Ch. 115

Dex-chan lover
Jesus H Tapdancing Christ that's a BRUTAL way to kill someone??? For fucks sake you prepped poison and now you're going to run with 'death by smoke inhalation and burn shock'? I mean I get the sense of it; it's hard to place timing of when a fire starts, and no evidence will be left behind (provided she dies). It's not like crime scene investigation exists yet. As far as 'ill thought out murder that it's possible for the ML to stop in progress Plan B' its brutal, but makes sense.

But. There's wanting someone gone, and then there's raw fuckin cold blooded shit. Lord and a fuckin half.

I kind of feel bad for the red haired woman. Like she sucks, but it's super, suuuper clear she's never been comfortable with killing someone. (At least not like, cold blooded, with her own two hands.)

Damn the real raeliana is crazy and the real beatrice is on raeliana's body sorry to spoiler

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aggregator gang
Okay so Rae is left alone so she could just scream for help now right?

I WANTED THE PLOT TO PROCEED UGH!

Can't believe I miss those cringey villain monologue moments just to understand what bitchtrice wants.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Alyseb630

Oh no! Raeliana will die and this story will end because the MC is dead!

🤣

@Northz Hmm. Maybe they don't have a knife (and or too weak to use the shards of the vase without self-harm [proof that they held the shard]).

Though it is most likely another plot induced stupidity. I have seen plenty of stories where in-story, author proclaimed "geniuses" do the stupidest shit ever because the plot called for it.

Fed-Kun's army
@Northz I am guessing because they will be covered in blood. I think it is hard for them to get out without anyone seeing them, so stabbing might be impractical unless you want to be accused of murder.

Users who are viewing this thread