The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 3 Ch. 117

Adam and Noah really exist in a different dimension of behavior don't they? I got a kick out of Noah telling Rae to take a good view of the outside because he's going to confine her after all the trouble she lands in. That's so him to say.

Group Leader
I honestly don't even blame Noah for thinking that way, anytime Rae gets out of his sight something ridiculous ends up happening

Double-page supporter
@Aeriandra: To be fair, this isn't the first time she almost gets killed. First her fiance, then the terrorists, now Beatrice. At some point you have to become a bit paranoid to survive.

Did he just do that sliding down a sail escape slowing the speed down with splitting the sail with a sword, but with a wall?? 😲 Awesome!! 😝

Dex-chan lover
Confining her now doesn't sound so bad after getting involved in an assassination attempt #5.

I just really love how calm adam was , like lol Adam just swing his sword onto the wall like a paper and randomly giving people candy ^w^

Why the mention of the eastern gate though? Did beatrice and vivian escaped through it? Was it a prior promise to go there? It's making me curious!!

Thanks for the update!
I just love the fact that despite Noah is scolding her for doing something dangerous, the relief on his face is just the sweetest thing and that despite their situation already perilous even if she waits, he's just... well again relieved that his wife is okay.

You know what? Confinement isn't the worst thing in this case. Assassination attempts just keep following her. Better yet, make Noah stay by her side at a specific distance that is also within line of sight (except the bathroom, even if they're married, assign our girl one fem knight)

Adam is adorbs! I dunno what that candy is, but I want something sweet from sir Adam

Users who are viewing this thread