The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 3 Ch. 117

Dex-chan lover
most anticlimatic rescue I've seen
this is great

Dex-chan lover
Hmm isn't Noah's right hand got chopped? Do I missed when he got it healed?

@Kyujyu You'll have to reread a few chapters hahah (but sorry, can't remember which specific chapter!) but yea, Rae healed it right after the explosion (using some magical item the high priest/grandpa gave her... Noah didn't want her using it since I think it helps stabilize Rae's soul but she used it anyway)

Poor Noah, he has to deal with Rae's insane death flags that are increasingly getting worse haha

Ahahah! Noah, you are simply too much!! Ahahah
Well after she almost died 3 or 4 times I think Noah got some reasons to lock her in.
Still how he tell her is really awesome 😁😁

Dex-chan lover
@Waffley Need to reread to find when lol.
I thought Noah became permanently handicapped because they didn't show Noah's right hand for so long 😅

Thank you for translation (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Adam is soooo cute(つ≧▽≦)つ I wanna hug him )) Love Rae and Noah, they are perfectly match to each other (≧▽≦)

I dunno if it's because of the lack of talking but this felt short aaaaaaaa. Welp now she knows that Beatrice is bad and is trying to kill her, will she tell Noah?

Dex-chan lover
"A fire broke out."
She better expose those two bitches. Please tell me she does. The way she phrased that made it sound like she's portecting those two. She can't just let them get away with burning an entire fucking building and attempting murder on several people, including herself, right? I hope its not going to turn into one of those "I forgive you because you're the main protagonist" kind of thing.

Dex-chan lover
Raeliana better give Noah names.... she knows who these pieces of shit that keep trying to kill her are...

Fed-Kun's army
He'll break any wall, even if it were the castle, for Raeliana's sake. This is the standard for romance now. Change my mind.
And why is Adam such a cutie?? (⸝⸝⸝ᵒ̴̶̷̥́ ⌑ ᵒ̴̶̷̣̥̀⸝⸝⸝)

BITCVH U ARE KIDDDDING THIS WENT TOO FAST. I stg if she doesn't immediately tell him who it was...
Anyway thank you for the chapter! Glad to see Raeliana safe

Users who are viewing this thread