The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 135

honestly if I was raeliana at the moment I would’ve pulled the trigger even if it meant I’d get caught 🥱 out of all of the villainesses I’ve seen, Beatrice reaaaalllyyy pisses me off

Bruh, Vivian really didn’t Deserve that kind of death , the way she died was really horrible . At this point bruh, they should just kill that bitch bruh OG raeliana should be at a restaurant and served death.😠😡😡😡😡

Ugh , bruh the last thing she wanted to do was meet her older brother but she couldn’t even do that , and now I want to punch Justin (I still love you Justin) LIKE YOU COULDN’T HAVE EVEN GOTTEN TO YOUR YOUNGER SISTERS WEDDING IN TIME!

round of applause for best older brother of the year! (Claps) JUSTIN SHAMALL!

Definitely the craziest I have ever seen... And I read Yvonne.
Thanks for the translation!

@Poulomi2016

OMG, thank you so much for the informations 😳💓

Btw I looked at the link for raws which you gave to me
I can read basic words in korean and what I see in chapter 140, our Raeliana learned she is Beatrice. Because that boy who pushed her is saying, "goodbye Beatrice." or something like that I don't remember the exact words but I definitely saw '베아트리스' which is 'Beatırisı'
I just wanted to say it to you too 😊

And I couldn't stay straight, opened the translation and started to write in korean in there where Og Raeliana and Our Raeliana speaks, I translated it, it was such a cool and cute moment. :')

Holyyyyy why is the original raelina like this??

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread