The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 137

Double-page supporter
Ah feudal system, where blood ties are more important than having competent people. The Old King: my son will be surrounded by intelligent people to assist him even if he's a dumbass. The new King: I don't like to be the dumbest guy in the room so you're all fired. And that how we can have a situations like these.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Took me until today, a billion chapters, to notice that Rae is holding a gun (i think) in the credit page.

Dex-chan lover
Wait... from how Beatrice’s trembling has stopped, does this mean that killing someone allows the soul to stay a little longer (assuming Vivian died from the assault), or is something that else going on that’s extending her time limit?

Vivians story seems like a good start for a 'I-died-wrongfully-and-thankfully-I-can-live-a-second-life' hahhahahha but seriously tho, she'd still live if she was attended to like after she got stabbed. Don't just leave like that with a candlestick still stuck in her back. And alsooo, boi am I glad that Heika had managed to stop Rae's execution. I mean what were all of you other than Wynknight doing, huh?

Thanks for the updatesss ❤️❤️❤️❤️💯💯💯💯

If Biatchrice harms our precious grandpa and granddaughter, imma break the fourth wall and take her with me *^*

Dex-chan lover
@Rhiene They don't have modern medicine in that world. When Rae caught Vivi she said "It's too late" she could already tell there was no saving her short of modern medicine or healing magic, both of which were not available at the moment. It makes no sense that no one tried to save her, but I don't think they could even if they tried.

Me when Noah does anything evil: You da best

Me when that greedy, literally life-stealing hoe does anything at all: I'LL SEE YOU IN HELL YOU PERSISTENT SH*T STAIN

I almost frgot tht bitches beside rachel and rashta exist till now kskskks i hate beatrice af

Woo! Almost can't breath in chapter 136 😝😝😝

Glad Grandpa coming to the rescue!! Husbanduuu is quite cool outta here... Gimme someone like Noah in the real world pleassseeee 🤧🤧🤧

I got it for ya. You just call her Bitchatrice. It would be a great service since Bestrice is too lovely a name...

Users who are viewing this thread