The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 137

if youre this scheming you shouldn't have switched places in the first place lmao u stupid fake beatrice/real raeliana

Everytime I see her I always think "Ah.. she's crazy" and she's still living to those words
.. gawd she's crazy

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE I COULDN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER AND NOW I WANT TO KNOW EVEN MORE LOL

Thanks for the double update. Honestly? I'm not sure why OGRae needed to scheme? Sure, I can undestand leaving her old life in desperation if she had no one to turn to (even her family. Plus, I believe there was someone who made an analysis on the characters of the novel/series and OGRae was labelled as a heavy pessimist as opposed to Beatrice who was an optimist. Not sure if everyone would agree to the analysis)
Ofc, I could consider this her pessimist nature fearing for her life again, but since she switched lives AND had been adopted in a duke's house. She didn't need to be with Noah anymore (even if she's aware of the novel plot or "the roles of the stage characters"), BECAUSE she's already aware the plot is different

Please rmemeber to use spoiler tags to hide spoilers from those who don't want to know and may find out from reading comments!!

Also thanks for the update, Bucci!

Dex-chan lover
If they need to swap bodies it's gonna be such a mess with Bea being a murderer so how would that work out

Vivian wasnt the best character but it honestly makes me sad that no one passed her a second glance even though shes lying dead (or dying) on the floor :< could yall stop the blaming and take care of the dead person first? :((

Also the flaws in beatrice's statement i-- why isnt anyone in the crowd doubting her 😒

oh god this bitch....i dont want to call her Beatrice coz original Bea is good girl
i dont want to call her Raeliana too, coz our Rae is our mighty mc
so just bitch is enough :mad:

Wait, is Vivian alive or dead? Not that I like her character, but it seemed that the main issue,i.e. murdering the future queen, was overshadowed by all of this mess XD

Fed-Kun's army
I HATE HER SO MUUUUCH
I'M SO GLAD OUR RAE APPARENTLY KILLS HER HERSELF, IF THE RAWS WHAT THEY SEEM TO BE. IT WAS SO SATISFYING UGH

thank you for the update~!

Everyone is theorizing about Beatrice and Raeliana, but I think there’s a better question to ask:

When are Noah and Adam gonna go hunt a dragon for our Raeliana? (And where are all of the dangerous mythical creatures at?)😗

Fed-Kun's army
So does this mean that Justin found nothing to put Beatrice into jail?

@sasarious_waifu EunHa-Raeliana checked her pulse and found nothing so most probably, she is dead.

@Hypothon it was said in previous chapters that this Beatrice lost consciousness once, like EunHa, and she said in an inner monologue that she has not time, so my guess is that killing her original body will stabilize her soul on Beatrice's.

Users who are viewing this thread