The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 137

Gotta agree with the priest, they all have feces for brains.
If there are 3 people in the crime scene and 1 of them is dead, then 1 person accuses the other of murdering the victim but the accused denies it, then the only scenario that should follow is having both of them as suspects. A proper investigation then should follow to prove either of their testimonies. So, how come they are so convinced by Beatrice's words without a single one doubting her?
I liked this webtoon because the FL is intelligent.
But this situation is so dumb, imo.

THANK THE HIGH PRIEST (and bucci gang for the quick update). Glad that tension was diffused.

It’s getting really frustrating looking at “Beatrice” acting like a little white lotus, green tea, Mary Sue. I’m glad Rae’s grandpa is back though lol

(Edit: the picture link didn’t work but it was just a meme picture of Samuel L. Jackson saying “she needs to die”)

Why is she obsessed with our Raeli??!

And Hiika is coming on the right time! But poor Justin tho ._. He must have seen his sister's dead body, right?

@XeSky I think that's why the King trying to put forth investigation.. but the Blakes they are trying to put him in spotlight if he refused to do so he is being impartial. as for Vivian's dad, it's expected he was distraught over the death of his child so whoever say something at that time he is desperate to grasp to it with no rationale thinking. I personally believed its a quite well-crafted plot.

Aggregator gang
Guess Beatrice will forever be branded as Beabitch. 🤣

Anyway, All hail GRANDPA!

Dex-chan lover
I feel the same way as many of you about Vivian, I kinda pity her. I was waiting the whole chapter for someone to call a fucking doctor or the high priest to help her... you know, she may not be dead? Or maybe she's being helped offscreen, Idk.

PS: Fuck Beabitch.

Begone bitch...get out from here...you just make my eyes feel sick when I see you!

Thank you BUCCI GANG for the update! Ihope I can see more chapter!

@XeSky
Yes to some people they think this situation is dumb but it’s not imagine you were there being one of the knights seeing a girl crying shaking in fright , telling you she did it. Ummmm, I probably would’ve believed Beatrice.

2nd. I SERIOUSLY DON’T GET HOW PEOPLE ARE SAYING THAT FEMALE LEAD IS BEING DUMB BISHHH SHE ABOUT TO FAINT IOSA TOLD HERE IF SHE FAINTS AGAIN SHE GON DIEE and she was intelligent still by pointing out the mistakes made by Beatrice (btw for this I’m not really talking about what you said but some one else , )

Btw I’m not only talking about you exsky I’m also talking in general

Thank you for the double update! I hope Raeliana will survive... I'm still worried 😭

Ty for the translation!! (Even if I got to chapter 139 bc I know Indonesian lolll)
This'll be exciting. :D

alp

Yes you can end up like that you POS. And may your accomplice get his comeuppance and the naive little brats that follow him similarly.

Users who are viewing this thread