The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 137

Fed-Kun's army
I still think this whole incident is stupid, with all the evidence present Beatrice could easily be suspected herself yet no one seem to even consider it, and it seem like a massive leap of logic that she could so easily pull this whole thing off without any witnesses.
I get that Beatrice is doing it because she is in a rush, but it is still went too smoothly.

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh, when will Beatrice disappear. Lol
Thank you for these updates!

HUGE SPOILER THAT I'M NOT SURE OF (I can read Korean but not understand what it actually means):

They show what actually happened to Rae back in her world before she was pushed from the building I'm not sure if this was directed to her but I think the one who pushed her just called her Beatrice. I'm shook but this will explain where the real Beatrice went.

I dunno how to tag but...

"imagine you were there being one of the knights seeing a girl crying shaking in fright , telling you she did it. Ummmm, I probably would’ve believed Beatrice."
Nah, I can't relate. I am a very logical person and I have trust issues so the first thing I do here is doubt.

Also, if the King wants true justice to be served through due process, he should order the knights to arrest both girls and be investigated, not just Raeliana. He knows they both have beef with each other. He's pretty calm for someone who just lost his queen. He could have used this drama in his advantage if he really wants to help them. Someone just assaulted a member of the royalty and he could have ordered to have both arrested for possible treason. It would have made things look more fair, not just one-sided prosecution.

Aside from Reali, everyone else lost their brains. I still don't see why no one doubts Beatrice.
Imagine if every woman could just cry and tremble while saying they're innocent then there won't be any woman in jail now. Knights shouldn't think with their D, ok. The enemies could just send a female assassin to the King and it'll all be over.

This situation still dumb af

wouldnt it be easy to know that beatrice did it by examining how the weapon entered the body ? since the queen and raeliana were facing forward to each other and beatrice was behind them, and the weapon was protruding from her back it could easily be deduced that beatrice killed the queen

Dex-chan lover
Nobody plans to try to provide medical treatment to Vivian? Not even His Holiness? Everybody is surprisingly ignoring the body in the room.

Fed-Kun's army
No wonder the priest said everyone with faces for brains, why did the king not put everyone on lockdown?

@XeSky Totally agreed that should have been the course of action.

Dex-chan lover
Bruhhhhh can't believe this bitch stabbed a bitch with a candlestick from behind and they blamed the girl who was holding the queen from the FRONT???? Also "Beatrice" need to chill. Can't believe she did all this because of her pitiful existence. Honey maybe if you're a bit more interesting----

I can not get why her word was so valuable against Raeli, it was her testimony facing Raeli testimony, this isn't a proof, that bitch needs to fuck off, leave my Raeli in peace

Siblings are so dumb wtf. One is a King, another is a Duke and they can't even control a crowd??? Way to go for the two most powerful men of the kingdom.

Y'all really just gonna ignore the Queen Vivian's body in the room with a candlestick stabbed through her back? Are the priests & the King & her brother himself gonna do her dirty like that???

@beazacha My thoughts exactly. They are so incompetent. The king especially just out here having an internal monologue about how he doesn't know what to do

Group Leader
i like heika. im not sure why so many people found him annoying? he was quite entertaining, really

and what happened to vivian shamall?
they just gonna let her die or ?

Poor vivian and poor justin too

Vivian might not be a good person but she’s no evil unlike “beatrice”

And justin is just too pure for all this shiz

Users who are viewing this thread