The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 141

Our Rae has to kill Beatrice because Beatrice's 'Dad' will do something again that will jeopardize both Rae and Noah. Also, Rae's body still going to suffer.

Also, fuck that, Our Rae's been nice to her from the start but Beabitch wanted to kill her.

Double-page supporter
Let me guess, she actually didn't kill her and we will see Beatrice in the epilogue or something.

Double-page supporter
Personally I am not satisfied with how this was written, though I see the reasoning behind this decisions thanks to reading the discussions in this thread.

BUT I HAVE TO ASK considering how botched up the investigation for the previous murder incident went—which was so botched that the comments went full-on detective mode on the crime scene—I wonder how our Rae and Noah will try to talk their way out of this one? will anyone take a look at the crime scene? will anyone ask why/how Rae had a gun on her?

find out on the next episode of dragon ball z or maybe i’m just being paranoid who knows 😭

thanks for the quick update!!! 🥺💖

Group Leader
I remember someone spoiling this for me and if my memory is correct it’s trash
I think she is given a choice whether to return or not and she returns leaving this world behind
someone correct me I might be mixing it up with something else

Double-page supporter
Doctor Who did an episode about this. Two versions of the same person cant exist safely in the same timeline.

Just in case people forgot the stakes here and try to play attorney.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
She just straight up shot her, no sudden death or random character coming out of nowhere to kill beatrice... Well done author, well done.

Dex-chan lover
@faulty450

Nah, you missed the point. I think.
This all happened because the Goddess has this great love for soap operas and some of her characters tried to leave the play.
Hell, I bet the Goddess only used her because using another person in the same world will only lead to more characters trying to escape from the roles the Goddess set for them in this play.
So the horrible bitch killed and grabbed a soul from another world to take her place.

This is such a fucked up tale.
Also this doesn't explain why the she swapped bodies. Like sure, she knew about the goddess and the defined role crap... but is that really all?
The way this girl moved made me think that both she and the MC was transmigrated to their world. Because she knew too much on how things were supposed to go. I'm thinking she reincarnated a bunch of times... this crazy goddesses is replaying the drama so many times, the characters tried to jump ship. That would explain why the crazy catholic priests is so deranged.

Fed-Kun's army
@sketchy333 "Grandpa" already proved that beabitch was the culprit behind the framing of the late queen against the MC so her testimony on who kill her is bullshit and now she had lost all support she had, add to that the kidnapping and attempted murder and she can easily pass this as self defense.

This development is hilarious. Beatrice be like “Imma try to kill you in the most complicated way possible (spanning multiple chapters)” but then Raeliana goes, *bang* “Oops! I killed her coz one of us needs to die anyway, 😜” Then Noah looks at her maybe thinking “This girl is a cold blooded killer, omg, i love her she’s the one”

Birds of the same feather I guess???

Double-page supporter
Original Raeliana had her tragic end after all. The fate follows the soul, not the body.

Double-page supporter
@zeroxjac yeah fair point, glad that i was just being paranoid 😭 i wonder if beatrice's dad will kick up a fuss, though i guess not since he was really only in on this ploy because of beatrice. 🤔

The Reason Why Raeliana (new) is a Stone Cold Killer

don't know how many other shoujo manga I've read where the MC straight up shoots and kills another

I’d rather she died in an accident rather than our fl killing her

I mean people don’t easily kill other people like that when it is the first time killing

I’d rather our fl struggling to kill someone the first time than just killing like that. It is a bit out of character. Or maybe the drawing doesn’t show the extend of suspense the novel might portray.

Users who are viewing this thread