The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 147 - End of main story

WAHHH. its ending. Thank you bucci gang and the author and illustrators. This felt like eternity but i also don't want it to end.

MY HEEEARTTT. a masterpiece has ended today, thank you so much for the hardwork everyone!

thank you for your hard work translator. we (readers) really appreciate the time and effort you had put into this webtoon. thank you so much for giving us a wonderful story huhuhu. <3

Fed-Kun's army
That was a lovely end for our couple. I liked what he implied there too!

I only hope we can see more of my favourite Sir System Error in the extras 😭

Fed-Kun's army
Bwaaa 😭😭😭 my favorite series is (mainly) over! Thank you, Bucci Gang, for your hard work translating this wonderful series for so long.

I love this ending so much. The Goddess ended up not being entirely a capricious entity - which is amazing. I loved those last few panels of Noah, where you can see how the wariness he's always had from fear of losing Raeliana has just...melted away.

The tenderness and unabashed affection in his eyes as he looks at Raeliana is the sweetest thing. Ugh. My favorite ML so far in any of the many series I've read; just as Raeliana is my favorite FL ever. I'm going to miss them both so much.

Looking forward to the side stories to come! I already miss Heika and Adam, and hope to more of them!

Thank you so much for all of these translations and your hard work. This series was a wonderful ride from start to finish.

Ahh it's end... It's end 😭😭 I can't believe it. Such a long but fun journey... Thank you Buccigang for translating this till the end ❤

Thank you for Milcha-nim and Whale-nim for this amazing story.

I can't believe it, thank you Noah and Raeliana for your amazing story ❤

Guys, don't worry. We're not all the way done yet. We still have many sidestories to read and enjoy. We're getting the whole package, not just the main story. Hang in there!

and in that next life hopefully there won’t be no crazy bitches obsessed with stealing everything from you and murdering you to secure what she stole

Finally, it ended! Thankful they resolved things. Noah's smile though. Help. Can't wait for the side stories! Also thanks to the team for bringing us here <3

Now that it is done, I am a little sad 😭... thank you to the scan team, author and artist! I can't wait for the side stories 🤗

And here it ended ;;__;;
This has been my favorite isekai story so far.. thanks for translating this Bucci Gang!

And to everyone reading, buy your own copy when you have the money!

Fed-Kun's army
Main Story End???? Does that mean we are getting a side story continuation or something???

😭Thank you for the translation 😊 😭🤧 it's the end...I hope there are more side stories..

Users who are viewing this thread