The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 147 - End of main story

Aww..such a beautiful ending!! 😭 They will meet again in their next life!! ❤️❤️Thank you so much Bucci Gang for translating this series!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATES UNTIL IT ENDS!! THEY ARE SO CUTE AJJDHAJDKKA

Double-page supporter
Alright, I'll ignore the connotations of her having a book that literally describes her future actions, because NOAH'S BLUSHY SMILEY FACE AAA I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT

omg wow i actually dropped this cause i was bored and then i heared it ended but wow that ending really gave me goosebumps
im abt to cry

oh my GOD this was an amazing ending 😭 i hope "end of main story" means there's a sequel.... noah and raeliana in the modern world would be so cool

Thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u BUCCI GANG!!!!!

This ending is perfect, it's been a ride fam, and I love every part of it

Aight imma cry in the corner now

UwUu!! My heart! 💗
My heartfelt gratitude to the translators who worked hard to translate this series.

A solid 10/10 ending!!!!!!!
So many shocking turn outs that I did not expect from a character like raeliana but absolutely loved every bit of it!!!!!!

Ohmygod. I absolutely like this manhwa. It was kinda long at first and going into circles, but I’m glad I finished it. Thank you author and scanlators!

The story was great and cute!! I like it.. The last part was kinda similar to darling in the franxx where they promise to find each other again in the next life

Dex-chan lover
no fucking way, please tell me it's not over yet. like, I mean, at the moment, the publication status is still ongoing so please please please don't tell me that it's over :(

Oh that ending made me cry hard! 😭 I love the idea that even in their next life they’ll meet again and fall in love again. So romantic.

Thank you team bucci gang for translating this manhwa from beginning to end. What a journey this was.

This story was so fun and interesting and I’m so sad to see it over. Hopefully we’ll get a couple good side story chapters. I wanna see their wedding and their babies. And maybe them meeting in their next lifetime?

Users who are viewing this thread