The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion

so the webtoon we are reading which is the present time..raelina’s body has beatrice soul and beatrice body has the old raelina soul, and in the future they reincarnated again, beatrice soul forgot her past memories but noah had his memories so he finds beatrice

so all this time Noah keeps on falling in love with Beatrice’s soul no matter who she is physically, just like in the storybook they fell inloved with each other no matter what universe they are in.

and so what happened to the college girl who fell from the building? which we all knew it transfered to raeliana’s body.

Group Leader
noah into noahverse series: (sorry for late list LOL)
military noah - Crimson Karma
'oops wrong' noah - A False Confession
Magic Noah - Who Made Me a Princess
ancient korea noah - Contract Concubine
Pudding Noah - This girl is a little wild
manga noah - i want to be a receptionist in this magic world
dead daddy noah - who made me a princess
definition of a noah - justice of a villainous woman/definition of a bad lady
cat noah - cat's bride
wuxia noah - the grandmaster of demonic cultivation
one night stand noah - the evil lady's hero

I tried not to but I still clicked the spoilers thinking i know everything based on the past spoilers I’ve read but to my surprise, i didn’t actually know everything. And now I’m sad for being spoiled to this extent xd

@Y-Quynh

I have some few questions regarding the spoiler. If you can provide me more details.?

#1) how did you know what happened? Like what made you come to that conclusions (Did you read it before in raws etc.) #2) Why is the Old Raelianna trying to kill Beatrice? (Is she like in love with Noah or something, ch.115) #3) What do you mean by Noah and Beatrice going back to the future, did they die during their time period? (Like what’s happening right now) Please reply ahhhh

@MilkTea089
1) i just read a comment talking about it, they didn't say where they got it from
but from what i remember, i feel like we're pretty up to date with the raws, so i'm guessing they got it from the novel

since this is secondhand knowledge i don't know much more than that but i can speculate :)

2) since Old Raeliana is having trouble with her soul adjusting to the body (btw i have no idea how SHE managed to wake up after she fainted that first time without a pope's help)
i'm guessing she figures that killing Beatrice would allow her to go back to her original body and maybe she's also jealous of what Beatrice is having, is missing her family idk

3) and i have nooo idea how they go back to the future, that also confused the hell out of me
i don't want to go too much into spoilers anymore because obviously, now that i know, it's hard to see the chapters the way i would have without that knowledge and it saddens me a bit
i just gave in to spoilers, it was too tempting

https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/the-reason-why-raeliana-ended-up-at-the-dukes-mansion.78647/page-3 this place seems to have some spoilers ?

@milktea089
the reason why Beatrice is trying to kill realiana is because dudududunnnn!!!....... hhaha just kidding.. well thats because the original realiana soul has gone into beatrice body and beatrice soul has gone into realinana's body. So basically realiana right now is beatrice. The original realiana found out that she gets killed no matter what she does, so she goes to a black witch who tells her that if she kills Beatrice and goes into her body she can survive and can live a happy life with noah becuase in the original plot it was Beatrice and noah who get together etc.. But for that to happen she has to kill Beatrice soul which is in the modern world and thats why she gets pushed from a building. But Beatrice soul ends up in realiana and thus the change of the plot. And Beatrice found out that realiana is still alive and with noah. So if realinana wont get killed she will die and thus the real realiana ends up dead again. Thats why shes so dead set on killing realinana (Beatrice soul). Realiana(Beatrice soul) finds the black witch who tells her the whole story. Anyways in the end noah will kill Beatrice (realiana soul). And they live happily ever after and even have kids together the end.

@MiltTea089
i know right ? it's so hard resisting, even more so when there's such a beautiful button like that

@Jayzeeq: Wah! I k n e w it! I just knew it! That's been my theory for some time now.

I actually am just a teeny weeny bit proud of myself for being so good at guessing the story. 😅😊

Users who are viewing this thread