The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion

@hyksos yes, I don't mind to know the spoiler..

and reading DreamingFlower spoiler, How real Rae have any attraction to the Duke when her original soul isn't that close with Duke? where's Beatrice soul currently then?

The artist, Whale, will be going on a break, so new chapters after the next until June T_____T *cries*

@zeeMoonChild I have a theory that maybe Beatrice is
still stubborn/unaware of how much the story has changed bc of current-Raeli (Eunha)'s actions. Maybe to her, the best way to survive no matter what is to get with Noah. Which kinda makes sense since he's one of the most influential and powerful nobles in this country. Also, judging by how ruthless she is, I wouldn't be surprised if current-Beatrice used black magic to swap her soul with original Beatrice. Idk how or why current-Rae (Eunha) would be in Rae's body after current-Beatrice did the swap, but perhaps current-Beatrice doesn't know that and just wants ex-Beatrice (who may be dead since it's Eunha in the body now) dead before she digs up dirt on current-Beatrice. It sounds confusing ngl but that's what happens when you have soul exchanges and isekais in the same story lol.
These are all just my theories but I'll tag it as spoiler since I'm referencing some later parts of the manhwa to come up with this

@Satsumiko
Ngl, it is confusing and takes me several times to fully grasps the whole situation. It does make sense though, especially the previous episodes, when Eunha try to know what Rae's did before the soul swapped, Rae have been kinda in shady business.. Too less information of Rae's past but at the same time too sketchy for all things that related to her.. And the price of Rae's black magic in swapping souls might be causing a distortion to actually pull dead people (as in Eunha's previous life, she's already dead) into a body of living people.. Thus, this situation victims really would be Eunha and Beatrice.. Rae's into really shady works maybe she's actually a part of the rebel.. Maybe that's also why she wanna approach Noah.. Anyway thank you for filling me in..

My personal theory is that the current Raeliana is actually Beatrice, and that Beatrice's soul was currently in Eunha's body when the whole black magic happened, which makes more sense (and a better plot) than "hey let's randomly grab some random Korean girl from another universe just so we can have a Korean heroine".

The book is titled "Beatrice" and in said book, Beatrice and Noah are destined for each other... but if current Raeliana is actually the real Beatrice, then that still holds true.

is chapter 121 for reals? i can’t tell if i’m cooked or not

edit: nvm missed the “happy april fools” at the bottom ...

Even though chapter 121 is for April Fools I can still totally see Noah acting like that, using slightly different wording though. (his name is Noah right? Sometimes I get MLs names confused)

I approve of cat avoiding patting image! And thank you for mentioning the April Fools in the end credits, otherwise people would think it's real! Of course, some people don't read the credits so will be confused anyway. Oh well.

never in my life have i felt so trolled. the line when noah went i can’t wait till we get in bed I SCREAMED

You know, I really wish that prank chapter was real. Asking to sleep together so bluntly, that's what noah will do lmao. Thank you for the fun chapter bucci! You really got me in the first half, then beabitch hinted the surprise 🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread