The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion

@kitten

I don't feel like reading a story that I don't feel is worth reading. Maybe I'll revisit it later on. But the problem I had more specific was introducing people like
grandpa and grandpa just sticking around MC for some reason. Even if grandpa said MC was her granddaughter, it didn't make sense for how often it was around.
I feel like there is a rotation of hot guys for the sake of hot guys.

Excuse me !seriously go actually read the manhwa full way out then say that , for some who hasn’t even read the ending

If it gets super boring in the middle and I don't care about anyone, I am just not going to read it all the way through. Maybe I have strange ideas about stories but I don't think a story should feel like it's falling apart in the middle and someone online promises me that's it good at the end. I should be giving me reasons to keep reading in the story itself.

@f0xhunt
Okayy but saying it doesn’t deserve its high rating was kinda rude ....
Anyways good luck with finding a manhwa that suits you !😊

Btw the story wasn’t falling apart it was just you be impatient! To be honest 😊😊
And bye !

Dex-chan lover
@f0xhunt you do know that taste is subjective, right? I might like apples but you might don't, it's normal, it will be out of place of me if I mock you for not liking apples simply because our tastes are different. Ratings will always be personal/subjective, ranting how something is underrated/overrated is a meaningless endeavor. It's simply an aggregation of people's tastes.

this serie 🥺 the switching souls was a super interesting concept! i kinda miss the cliche of having the one who's not supposed to "win" win; this is ultimately a "heroine's tale" since it was beatrice all along instead of background-character-raeliana,,,, but honestly who cares we are here for all of it ✌🏻

Why are the first ~60 chapters just missing, again? I wanted to re-read but hell if I'm going to the trouble of finding the thing somewhere else.

He was trying to keep her all to himself on a secluded Island wasn't he!!!!!!!! Yandere confirmed!!!!!!

Oh my god! So cute and all the haters go spread neg vibes elsewhere! Don’t spoil our UWU yan moments :3

our boi noah , changing from a two face devil to a innocent yandere child for raeliana😂🤣

not gonnna lieee serious charcter growthh both pyhsically and mentally for noah like seriously he wasss alott slimmer back in the old season 1-2 days

I don't think there are any spoilers in this comment, but things are hinted at so be warned.

@f0xhunt I admit it does seem a little watered down at that point, but most of the characters introduced actually play a big role. The grandpa is a little eccentric and it is a little weird that he likes her so much he sticks around her a bunch, but his presence isn't there as much later on. Also, the whole thing with her insecurity about him and Beatrice isn't with him not liking her. It probably stems more from the fact that when she read the novel, she probably thought of him and Beatrice as a perfect match and she doesn't know if she can match up to that precisely because she knows Beatrice was someone Noah loved (in the book at least). Everything you say is valid, but when you read on just a little more, you'll find there's a reason for most things. I get being annoyed and in the end, it's for your own enjoyment so you're under no obligation to carry on if you don't want to, but everything gets so much better (in my opinion) so I would recommend it.

This series hasn't ended yet, season 2 already has already started to release and has about 3 chapters out which should correspond with chapter 150.

@Bennett27

I guess that's fair. Some stories are really good at the latter half when all of the setup is done. I find that sometimes the author is laying down bricks and then realizes there is something interesting to be done when enough of them is laid down. The problem here is that I have no way of knowing ahead of time if this is setup for something very interesting or just a poorly written series. Sometimes people insist that a story is great later on, I get to that point, and I found it just frustrating or it didn't appeal to me.

I do acknowledge that the point of reading is to find something new and everyone got preferences. Sometimes I drop a series, come back to it later, and found that I enjoyed it a lot when I got past points where I dropped it.

Users who are viewing this thread